Minimizing Transaction Costs Of Option Hedging Strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4654 is not listed on IDEAS
- Constantinides, George M. & Perrakis, Stylianos, 2002.
"Stochastic dominance bounds on derivatives prices in a multiperiod economy with proportional transaction costs,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 1323-1352, July.
- George M. Constantinides & Stylianos Perrakis, 2002. "Stochastic Dominance Bounds on Derivative Prices in a Multiperiod Economy with Proportional Transaction Costs," NBER Working Papers 8867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel Denis & Yuri Kabanov, 2010.
"Mean square error for the Leland–Lott hedging strategy: convex pay-offs,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 625-667, December.
- Emmanuel Denis & Yuri Kabanov, 2010. "Mean square error for the Leland-Lott hedging strategy: convex pay-offs," Post-Print hal-00488278, HAL.
- Branger, Nicole & Mahayni, Antje, 2006. "Tractable hedging: An implementation of robust hedging strategies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1937-1962, November.
- Fehle, Frank, 2004. "A note on transaction costs and the existence of derivatives markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 63-70.
- Jiatu Cai & Masaaki Fukasawa, 2016. "Asymptotic replication with modified volatility under small transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 381-431, April.
- Balder, Sven & Brandl, Michael & Mahayni, Antje, 2009. "Effectiveness of CPPI strategies under discrete-time trading," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 204-220, January.
- Jiatu Cai & Masaaki Fukasawa, 2014. "Asymptotic replication with modified volatility under small transaction costs," Papers 1408.5677, arXiv.org.
- repec:gam:jjrfmx:v:10:y:2017:i:3:p:16-:d:107638 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacques, Sébastien & Lai, Van Son & Soumaré, Issouf, 2011. "Synthetizing a debt guarantee: Super-replication versus utility approach," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 27-40, January.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Kogan, Leonid & Lo, Andrew W., 2000. "When is time continuous?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 173-204, February.
- Nicole Branger & Antje Mahayni, 2011. "Tractable hedging with additional hedge instruments," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 85-114, April.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2003. "Intertemporal asset pricing theory," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 639-742 Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:6:y:1996:i:4:p:341-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.