Evaluating Hedging Errors: An Asymptotic Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carol Alexandra & Leonardo M. Nogueira, 2005. "Optimal Hedging and Scale Inavriance: A Taxonomy of Option Pricing Models," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2005-10, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Nov 2005.
- Fahlenbrach, Rüdiger & Sandås, Patrik, 2009. "Co-movements of index options and futures quotes," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 151-163, January.
- Takafumi Amaba, 2014. "A Discrete-Time Clark-Ocone Formula for Poisson Functionals," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 21(2), pages 97-120, May.
- Pirjetä, Antti & Ikäheimo, Seppo & Puttonen, Vesa, 2010. "Market pricing of executive stock options and implied risk preferences," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 394-412, June.
- Mats Brod'en & Magnus Wiktorsson, 2010. "Hedging Errors Induced by Discrete Trading Under an Adaptive Trading Strategy," Papers 1004.4526, arXiv.org.
- Sebastian Herrmann & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Frank Thomas Seifried, 2017. "Hedging with small uncertainty aversion," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 1-64, January.
- Sebastian Herrmann & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Frank Thomas Seifried, 2016. "Hedging with Small Uncertainty Aversion," Papers 1605.06429, arXiv.org.
- Ibrahim Ekren & Ren Liu & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2015. "Optimal Rebalancing Frequencies for Multidimensional Portfolios," Papers 1510.05097, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Masaaki Fukasawa, 2010. "Discretization error of Stochastic Integrals," Papers 1004.2107, arXiv.org.
- Albert Altarovici & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Halil Soner, 2015. "Asymptotics for fixed transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 363-414, April.
- Balder, Sven & Brandl, Michael & Mahayni, Antje, 2009. "Effectiveness of CPPI strategies under discrete-time trading," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 204-220, January.
- Masaaki Fukasawa, 2012. "Efficient Discretization of Stochastic Integrals," Papers 1204.0637, arXiv.org.
- Lin, X. Sheldon & Wu, Panpan & Wang, Xiao, 2016. "Move-based hedging of variable annuities: A semi-analytic approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 40-49.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:15:y:2005:i:2:p:309-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.