Cross hedging with stochastic correlation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hardy Hulley & Thomas A. McWalter, 2015. "Quadratic Hedging of Basis Risk," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-20, February.
- N. El Karoui & S. Peng & M. C. Quenez, 1997. "Backward Stochastic Differential Equations in Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-71.
- Michael Monoyios, 2004. "Performance of utility-based strategies for hedging basis risk," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 245-255.
- Vicky Henderson, 2002. "Valuation Of Claims On Nontraded Assets Using Utility Maximization," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 351-373.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Monoyios, 2012. "Malliavin calculus method for asymptotic expansion of dual control problems," Papers 1209.6497, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Ismail Laachir & Francesco Russo, 2016. "BSDEs, càdlàg martingale problems and orthogonalisation under basis risk," Working Papers hal-01086227, HAL.
- Vadhindran K. Rao, 2011. "Multiperiod Hedging using Futures: Mean Reversion and the Optimal Hedging Path," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Delong, Łukasz, 2014. "Pricing and hedging of variable annuities with state-dependent fees," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 24-33.
More about this item
KeywordsCross hedging; Incomplete markets; Correlation; Local risk minimisation; BSDE; 91G20; 60H10; 60H07; C30; G13;
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:16:y:2012:i:1:p:17-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .