Local time and the pricing of time-dependent barrier options
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter Carr & Katrina Ellis & Vishal Gupta, 1998. "Static Hedging of Exotic Options," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(3), pages 1165-1190, 06.
- Antoon Pelsser, 2000. "Pricing double barrier options using Laplace transforms," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 95-104.
- Gregor Dorfleitner & Paul Schneider & Kurt Hawlitschek & Arne Buch, 2008. "Pricing options with Green's functions when volatility, interest rate and barriers depend on time," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 119-133.
- Carr, Peter P & Jarrow, Robert A, 1990. "The Stop-Loss Start-Gain Paradox and Option Valuation: A New Decomposition into Intrinsic and Time Value," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(3), pages 469-92.
- S. D. Jacka, 1991. "Optimal Stopping and the American Put," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 1-14.
- Hélyette Geman & Marc Yor, 1996. "Pricing And Hedging Double-Barrier Options: A Probabilistic Approach," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 365-378.
- Kraft, Holger, 2007. "Pitfalls in static superhedging of barrier options," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 2-9, March.
- Haydyn Brown & David Hobson & L. C. G. Rogers, 2001. "Robust Hedging of Barrier Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 285-314.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:14:y:2010:i:1:p:13-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.