Pathwise uniqueness of the squared Bessel and CIR processes with skew reflection on a deterministic time dependent curve
Let [sigma],[delta]>0,b>=0. Let , be continuous, and locally of bounded variation. We develop a general analytic criterion for the pathwise uniqueness of where p[set membership, variant](0,1), and is the symmetric semimartingale local time of R-[lambda]2. The criterion is related to the existence of nice (Kummer) functions for the time dependent infinitesimal generator of R. As a corollary we obtain explicit sufficient conditions for pathwise uniqueness. These are expressed in terms of [lambda]2, its derivative, and the parameters [sigma],[delta],b,p.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 121 (2011)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ouknine, Y., 1993. "Quelques identités sur les temps locaux et unicité des solutions d'équations differentielles stochastiques avec reflection," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 335-340, November.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005.
"A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "A Theory of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 385-407, March.
- Marc Decamps & Marc Goovaerts & Wim Schoutens, 2006. "Self Exciting Threshold Interest Rates Models," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(07), pages 1093-1122.
- Trutnau, Gerald, 2010. "Weak existence of the squared Bessel and CIR processes with skew reflection on a deterministic time-dependent curve," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(4), pages 381-402, April.
- Aleksandar Mijatović, 2010. "Local time and the pricing of time-dependent barrier options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 13-48, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:121:y:2011:i:8:p:1845-1863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.