On The American Option Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duistermaat, J.J. & Kyprianou, A.E. & van Schaik, K., 2005. "Finite expiry Russian options," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(4), pages 609-638, April.
- Damir Filipovic & Yerkin Kitapbayev, 2016. "On the American swaption in the linear-rational framework," Papers 1607.02067, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Gerald H. L. Cheang & Carl Chiarella & Andrew Ziogas, 2013. "The representation of American options prices under stochastic volatility and jump-diffusion dynamics," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 241-253, January.
- Yerkin Kitapbayev, 2015. "The British Lookback Option with Fixed Strike," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 238-260, July.
- Tiziano De Angelis & Yerkin Kitapbayev, 2014. "On the optimal exercise boundaries of swing put options," Papers 1407.6860, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- repec:eee:spapps:v:127:y:2017:i:10:p:3447-3464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tiziano De Angelis & Gabriele Stabile, 2017. "On the free boundary of an annuity purchase," Papers 1707.09494, arXiv.org.
- Erik Ekstrom & Juozas Vaicenavicius, 2015. "Optimal liquidation of an asset under drift uncertainty," Papers 1509.00686, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:15:y:2005:i:1:p:169-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.