Pricing double barrier options using Laplace transforms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Turnbull, Stuart M. & Wakeman, Lee Macdonald, 1991. "A Quick Algorithm for Pricing European Average Options," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 377-389, September.
- Paul Glasserman & Philip Heidelberger & Perwez Shahabuddin, 1999. "Asymptotically Optimal Importance Sampling and Stratification for Pricing Path-Dependent Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 117-152.
- Levy, Edmond, 1992. "Pricing European average rate currency options," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 474-491, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun, Doobae & Ku, Hyejin, 2015. "Static hedging of chained-type barrier options," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 317-327.
- Amirhossein Sobhani & Mariyan Milev, 2017. "A Numerical Method for Pricing Discrete Double Barrier Option by Legendre Multiwavelet," Papers 1703.09129, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2017.
- Hardy Hulley & Eckhard Platen, 2007. "Laplace Transform Identities for Diffusions, with Applications to Rebates and Barrier Options," Research Paper Series 203, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Andrew Ming-Long Wang & Yu-Hong Liu & Yi-Long Hsiao, 2009. "Barrier option pricing: a hybrid method approach," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 341-352.
- C. Atkinson & S. Kazantzaki, 2009. "Double knock-out Asian barrier options which widen or contract as they approach maturity," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 329-340.
- Aleksandar Mijatović, 2010. "Local time and the pricing of time-dependent barrier options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 13-48, January.
- Giacomo Bormetti & Giorgia Callegaro & Giulia Livieri & Andrea Pallavicini, 2015. "A backward Monte Carlo approach to exotic option pricing," Papers 1511.00848, arXiv.org.
- J. C. Ndogmo & D. B. Ntwiga, 2007. "High-order accurate implicit methods for the pricing of barrier options," Papers 0710.0069, arXiv.org.
- Amirhossein Sobhani & Mariyan Milev, 2017. "A Numerical Method for Pricing Discrete Double Barrier Option by Lagrange Interpolation on Jacobi Node," Papers 1712.01060, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Marcos Escobar & Peter Hieber & Matthias Scherer, 2014. "Efficiently pricing double barrier derivatives in stochastic volatility models," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 191-216, July.
- José Carlos Dias & João Pedro Vidal Nunes & João Pedro Ruas, 2015. "Pricing and static hedging of European-style double barrier options under the jump to default extended CEV model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(12), pages 1995-2010, December.
- Jean-Pierre Fouque & Sebastian Jaimungal & Matthew Lorig, 2010. "Spectral Decomposition of Option Prices in Fast Mean-Reverting Stochastic Volatility Models," Papers 1007.4361, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
- Rahman Farnoosh & Hamidreza Rezazadeh & Amirhossein Sobhani & M. Hossein Beheshti, 2016. "A Numerical Method for Discrete Single Barrier Option Pricing with Time-Dependent Parameters," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(1), pages 131-145, June.
- Choe, Geon Ho & Koo, Ki Hwan, 2014. "Probability of multiple crossings and pricing of double barrier options," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 156-184.
- Bernard, Carole & Le Courtois, Olivier & Quittard-Pinon, François, 2008. "Pricing derivatives with barriers in a stochastic interest rate environment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 2903-2938, September.
- Vanden, Joel M., 2005. "Equilibrium analysis of volatility clustering," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 374-417, June.
- Feng, Yun & Huang, Bing-hua & Young, Martin & Zhou, Qi-yuan, 2015. "Decomposing and valuing convertible bonds: A new method based on exotic options," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 193-206.
More about this item
KeywordsOption pricing; Laplace transform; contour integration;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:4:y:2000:i:1:p:95-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .