Efficient estimation of drift parameters in stochastic volatility models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2004. "Econometric Analysis of Realized Covariation: High Frequency Based Covariance, Regression, and Correlation in Financial Economics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(3), pages 885-925, May.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2005. "A Two-Stage Realized Volatility Approach to the Estimation for Diffusion Processes from Discrete Observations," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1523, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Yoshida, Nakahiro, 1992. "Estimation for diffusion processes from discrete observation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 220-242, May.
- Ai[diaeresis]t-Sahalia, Yacine & Kimmel, Robert, 2007. "Maximum likelihood estimation of stochastic volatility models," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 413-452, February.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Zhou, Hao, 2002.
"Estimating stochastic volatility diffusion using conditional moments of integrated volatility,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 33-65, July.
- Tim Bollerslev & Hao Zhou, 2001. "Estimating stochastic volatility diffusion using conditional moments of integrated volatility," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-49, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. " The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
- Arnaud Gloter, 2006. "Parameter Estimation for a Discretely Observed Integrated Diffusion Process," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(1), pages 83-104.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Robert Kimmel, 2004. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Stochastic Volatility Models," NBER Working Papers 10579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hacène Djellout & Arnaud Guillin & Yacouba Samoura, 2014. "Large Deviations Of The Realized (Co-)Volatility Vector," Working Papers hal-01082903, HAL.
- Hacène Djellout & Arnaud Guillin & Yacouba Samoura, 2017. "Large Deviations Of The Realized (Co-)Volatility Vector," Post-Print hal-01082903, HAL.
- repec:eee:spapps:v:127:y:2017:i:9:p:2926-2960 is not listed on IDEAS
- Comte, F. & Lacour, C. & Rozenholc, Y., 2010. "Adaptive estimation of the dynamics of a discrete time stochastic volatility model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 59-73, January.
- F. Comte & V. Genon-Catalot & Y. Rozenholc, 2010. "Nonparametric estimation for a stochastic volatility model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 49-80, January.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic volatility model; Microstructure noise; Integrated volatility; Realized volatility; Efficient estimator; C13; C15; 62F12; 62M09;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:11:y:2007:i:4:p:495-519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .