Efficient estimation of drift parameters in stochastic volatility models
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/mathematics/quantitative+finance/journal/780/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. " The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2005. "A Two-Stage Realized Volatility Approach to the Estimation for Diffusion Processes from Discrete Observations," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1523, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Arnaud Gloter, 2006. "Parameter Estimation for a Discretely Observed Integrated Diffusion Process," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(1), pages 83-104.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2004. "Econometric Analysis of Realized Covariation: High Frequency Based Covariance, Regression, and Correlation in Financial Economics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(3), pages 885-925, 05.
- Yoshida, Nakahiro, 1992. "Estimation for diffusion processes from discrete observation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 220-242, May.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Zhou, Hao, 2002.
"Estimating stochastic volatility diffusion using conditional moments of integrated volatility,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 33-65, July.
- Tim Bollerslev & Hao Zhou, 2001. "Estimating stochastic volatility diffusion using conditional moments of integrated volatility," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-49, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ai[diaeresis]t-Sahalia, Yacine & Kimmel, Robert, 2007. "Maximum likelihood estimation of stochastic volatility models," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 413-452, February.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Robert Kimmel, 2004. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Stochastic Volatility Models," NBER Working Papers 10579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:11:y:2007:i:4:p:495-519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.