Parameter Estimation for a Discretely Observed Integrated Diffusion Process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie Lyng Forman & Michael Sørensen, 2008.
"The Pearson Diffusions: A Class of Statistically Tractable Diffusion Processes,"
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics,
Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 35(3), pages 438-465.
- Michael Sørensen & Julie Lyng Forman, 2007. "The Pearson diffusions: A class of statistically tractable diffusion processes," CREATES Research Papers 2007-28, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Nicolau, João, 2008. "Modeling financial time series through second-order stochastic differential equations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2700-2704, November.
- Samson, Adeline & Thieullen, Michèle, 2012. "A contrast estimator for completely or partially observed hypoelliptic diffusion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 122(7), pages 2521-2552.
- Benjamin Favetto, 2016. "Estimating functions for noisy observations of ergodic diffusions," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-28, April.
- Arnaud Gloter, 2007. "Efficient estimation of drift parameters in stochastic volatility models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 495-519, October.
- Comte, F. & Genon-Catalot, V. & Rozenholc, Y., 2009. "Nonparametric adaptive estimation for integrated diffusions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 811-834, March.
- repec:eee:spapps:v:127:y:2017:i:11:p:3689-3718 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yunyan Wang & Lixin Zhang & Mingtian Tang, 2012. "Re-weighted functional estimation of second-order diffusion processes," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(8), pages 1129-1151, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:33:y:2006:i:1:p:83-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.