A test for the rank of the volatility process: the random perturbation approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacod, Jean, 2008. "Asymptotic properties of realized power variations and related functionals of semimartingales," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(4), pages 517-559, April.
- Robin, Jean-Marc & Smith, Richard J., 2000. "Tests Of Rank," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 151-175, April.
- Mark Podolskij & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2012.
"Testing the local volatility assumption: a statistical approach,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 31-48, February.
- Mark Podolskij & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2011. "Testing the local volatility assumption: a statistical approach," CREATES Research Papers 2011-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Susanne Ditlevsen & Michael Sørensen, 2004. "Inference for Observations of Integrated Diffusion Processes," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 31(3), pages 417-429.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nien-Lin Liu & Hoang-Long Ngo, 2014. "Approximation of eigenvalues of spot cross volatility matrix with a view toward principal component analysis," Papers 1409.2214, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywordscentral limit theorem; high frequency data; homoscedasticity testing; Itô semimartingales; rank estimation; stable convergence.;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2013-01-07 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2013-01-07 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-MST-2013-01-07 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:create:2012-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .