A contrast estimator for completely or partially observed hypoelliptic diffusion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mattingly, J. C. & Stuart, A. M. & Higham, D. J., 2002. "Ergodicity for SDEs and approximations: locally Lipschitz vector fields and degenerate noise," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 185-232, October.
- Yoshida, Nakahiro, 1992. "Estimation for diffusion processes from discrete observation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 220-242, May.
- Benjamin Favetto & Adeline Samson, 2010. "Parameter Estimation for a Bidimensional Partially Observed Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Process with Biological Application," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 37(2), pages 200-220.
- Arnaud Gloter, 2006. "Parameter Estimation for a Discretely Observed Integrated Diffusion Process," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(1), pages 83-104.
- Yvo Pokern & Andrew M. Stuart & Petter Wiberg, 2009. "Parameter estimation for partially observed hypoelliptic diffusions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(1), pages 49-73.
- Susanne Ditlevsen & Michael Sørensen, 2004. "Inference for Observations of Integrated Diffusion Processes," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 31(3), pages 417-429.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Prior & Marina Kleptsyna & Paula Milheiro-Oliveira, 2017. "On maximum likelihood estimation of the drift matrix of a degenerated O–U process," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 57-78, April.
- repec:eee:spapps:v:127:y:2017:i:11:p:3689-3718 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHypoelliptic diffusion; Langevin system; Stochastic differential equations; Partial observations; Contrast estimator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:122:y:2012:i:7:p:2521-2552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .