A contrast estimator for completely or partially observed hypoelliptic diffusion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mattingly, J. C. & Stuart, A. M. & Higham, D. J., 2002. "Ergodicity for SDEs and approximations: locally Lipschitz vector fields and degenerate noise," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 185-232, October.
- Yoshida, Nakahiro, 1992. "Estimation for diffusion processes from discrete observation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 220-242, May.
- Benjamin Favetto & Adeline Samson, 2010. "Parameter Estimation for a Bidimensional Partially Observed Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Process with Biological Application," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 37(2), pages 200-220.
- Arnaud Gloter, 2006. "Parameter Estimation for a Discretely Observed Integrated Diffusion Process," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(1), pages 83-104.
- Yvo Pokern & Andrew M. Stuart & Petter Wiberg, 2009. "Parameter estimation for partially observed hypoelliptic diffusions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(1), pages 49-73.
- Susanne Ditlevsen & Michael Sørensen, 2004. "Inference for Observations of Integrated Diffusion Processes," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 31(3), pages 417-429.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Prior & Marina Kleptsyna & Paula Milheiro-Oliveira, 2017. "On maximum likelihood estimation of the drift matrix of a degenerated O–U process," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 57-78, April.
- repec:eee:spapps:v:127:y:2017:i:11:p:3689-3718 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHypoelliptic diffusion; Langevin system; Stochastic differential equations; Partial observations; Contrast estimator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:122:y:2012:i:7:p:2521-2552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.