Cost–effectiveness of statins revisited: lessons learned about the value of innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Lindgren & Thomas Kahan & Neil Poulter & Martin Buxton & Patrick Svarvar & Björn Dahlöf & Bengt Jönsson, 2007. "Utility loss and indirect costs following cardiovascular events in hypertensive patients: the ASCOT health economic substudy," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 8(1), pages 25-30, March.
- Meltzer, David, 1997. "Accounting for future costs in medical cost-effectiveness analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 33-64, February.
- David Meltzer, 1997. "Accounting for Future Costs in Medical Cost-Effectiveness Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1987:77:11:1417-1426_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burstrom, Kristina & Johannesson, Magnus & Diderichsen, Finn, 2001. "Health-related quality of life by disease and socio-economic group in the general population in Sweden," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 51-69, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodrigo Camejo & Clare McGrath & Marisa Miraldo & Frans Rutten, 2014. "Distribution of health-related social surplus in pharmaceuticals: an estimation of consumer and producer surplus in the management of high blood lipids and COPD," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(4), pages 439-445, May.
More about this item
KeywordsSimvastatin; Consumer surplus; Producer surplus; Cardiovascular disease; I18;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:13:y:2012:i:4:p:445-450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .