More on survival consumption costs in cost-utility analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Meltzer, 1997. "Accounting for Future Costs in Medical Cost-Effectiveness Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nord, Erik & Richardson, Jeff & Street, Andrew & Kuhse, Helga & Singer, Peter, 1995. "Who cares about cost? Does economic analysis impose or reflect social values?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 79-94, November.
- Meltzer, David, 1997. "Accounting for future costs in medical cost-effectiveness analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 33-64, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bengt Liljas, 2010. "On the welfare theoretic foundation of cost-effectiveness analysis—the case when survival is not affected," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 11(1), pages 5-13, February.
- Kristian Bolin, 2012. "Economic Evaluation of Smoking-Cessation Therapies," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 30(7), pages 551-564, July.
- Douglas Lundin & Joakim Ramsberg, 2008. "On survival consumption costs - a reply to Nyman," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 293-297.
- Kristian Bolin & Lars Forsgren, 2012. "The Cost Effectiveness of Newer Epilepsy Treatments," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 30(10), pages 903-923, October.
- Richardson, Jeff & McKie, John, 2007. "Economic evaluation of services for a National Health Scheme: The case for a fairness-based framework," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 785-799, July.
- Bengt Liljas & Göran S. Karlsson & Nils-Olov Stålhammar, 2008. "On future non-medical costs in economic evaluations," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 579-591.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:15:y:2006:i:3:p:319-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .