Q-theory of investment and earnings retentions—evidence from Scandinavia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Eklund, Johan, 2008. "Q-theory of Investment and Earnings Retentions-Evidence from Scandinavia," Ratio Working Papers 125, The Ratio Institute.
- Eklund, Johan, 2008. "Q-theory of Investment and Earnings Retentions - Evidence from Scandinavia," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 157, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Erickson & Toni M. Whited, 2000. "Measurement Error and the Relationship between Investment and q," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(5), pages 1027-1057, October.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1991.
"Taxation and the Cost of Capital: The "Old" View, the "New" View, and Another View,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 5, pages 25-54
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1990. "Taxation and the Cost of Capital: The "Old" View, the "New" View and Another View," NBER Working Papers 3501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1996.
"The Financial Accelerator and the Flight to Quality,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Simon Gilchrist & Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1994. "The financial accelerator and the flight to quality," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 94-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1994. "The Financial Accelerator and the Flight to Quality," Working Papers 94-24, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1994. "The Financial Accelerator and the Flight to Quality," NBER Working Papers 4789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap & David Scharfstein, 1991.
"Corporate Structure, Liquidity, and Investment: Evidence from Japanese Industrial Groups,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(1), pages 33-60.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil K. Kashyap & David Scharfstein, 1989. "Corporate structure, liquidity, and investment: evidence from Japanese industrial groups," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 82, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bengt Assarsson & Claes Berg & Per Jansson, 2004.
"Investment in Swedish manufacturing: Analysis and forecasts,"
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 261-280, May.
- Assarsson, Bengt & Berg, Claes & Jansson, Per, 1999. "Investment in Swedish Manufacturing: Analysis and Forecasts," Working Paper Series 95, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Steven M. Fazzari & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1988. "Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(1), pages 141-206.
- William C. Brainard & James Tobin, 1968. "Pitfalls in Financial Model-Building," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 244, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mueller, Dennis C, 1972. "A Life Cycle Theory of the Firm," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 199-219, July.
- Ulf Jakobsson & Magnus Henrekson, 2001.
"Where Schumpeter was nearly right - the Swedish model and Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 331-358.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Jakobsson, Ulf, 2000. "Where Schumpeter was nearly Right - the Swedish Model and Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 370, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Jakobsson, Ulf, 2000. "Where Schumpeter was Nearly Right - The Swedish Model and Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy," Working Paper Series 533, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Huntley Schaller, 1993. "Asymmetric Information, Liquidity Constraints and Canadian Investment," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(3), pages 552-574, August.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas HÃ¶gberg, 2011. "Family Ownership and Regional Economic Development in Asia and Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa10p940, European Regional Science Association.
- Iuliia Naidenova & Petr Parshakov & Alexey Chmykhov, 2014. "Soccer Sponsor: Fan Or Businessman?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 28/FE/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:11-:d:127786 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; Liquidity; Retained earnings; Free cash flow; Tobin’s Q ; Marginal q ; G0; G30;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:39:y:2010:i:3:p:793-813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .