Declining Return Migration From the United States to Mexico in the Late-2000s Recession: A Research Note
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jennifer Hook & Weiwei Zhang, 2011. "Who Stays? Who Goes? Selective Emigration Among the Foreign-Born," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Jesús Fernández-Huertas Moraga, 2008.
"New Evidence on Emigrant Selection,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
742.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Kenneth Hill & Rebeca Wong, 2005. "Mexico-US Migration: Views from Both Sides of the Border," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 31(1), pages 1-18.
- David Lindstrom, 1996. "Economic opportunity in mexico and return migration from the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 33(3), pages 357-374, August.
- Stefan Jonsson & Michael Rendall, 2004. "The fertility contribution of Mexican immigration to the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 41(1), pages 129-150, February.
- Kenneth M. Johnson & Daniel T. Lichter, 2010. "Growing Diversity among America's Children and Youth: Spatial and Temporal Dimensions," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 36(1), pages 151-176.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:48:y:2011:i:3:p:1049-1058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.