Declining Return Migration From the United States to Mexico in the Late-2000s Recession: A Research Note
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jesúús Fernández-Huertas Moraga, 2011.
"New Evidence on Emigrant Selection,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(1), pages 72-96, February.
- Jesús Fernández-Huertas Moraga, 2008. "New Evidence on Emigrant Selection," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 742.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Jesus Fernández-Huertas Moraga, 2008. "New Evidence on Emigrant Selection," Working Papers 347, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- David Lindstrom, 1996. "Economic opportunity in mexico and return migration from the United States," Demography, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 357-374, August.
- Kenneth Hill & Rebeca Wong, 2005. "Mexico-US Migration: Views from Both Sides of the Border," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 31(1), pages 1-18.
- Kenneth M. Johnson & Daniel T. Lichter, 2010. "Growing Diversity among America's Children and Youth: Spatial and Temporal Dimensions," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 36(1), pages 151-176.
- Stefan Jonsson & Michael Rendall, 2004. "The fertility contribution of Mexican immigration to the United States," Demography, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 129-150, February.
- Jennifer Hook & Weiwei Zhang, 2011. "Who Stays? Who Goes? Selective Emigration Among the Foreign-Born," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 1-24, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:48:y:2011:i:3:p:1049-1058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.