Distinguishing the geographic levels and social dimensions of U.S. metropolitan segregation, 1960–2000
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 41 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Susan E. Mayer, 2001.
"How the Growth in Income Inequality Increased Economic Segregation,"
0117, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Susan E. Mayer, 2001. "How the Growth in Income Inequality Increased Economic Segregation," JCPR Working Papers 230, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Dora L. Costa & Matthew E. Kahn, 1999.
"Power Couples: Changes in the Locational Choice of the College Educated, 1940-1990,"
NBER Working Papers
7109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dora L. Costa & Matthew E. Kahn, 2000. "Power Couples: Changes In The Locational Choice Of The College Educated, 1940-1990," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 115(4), pages 1287-1315, November.
- Harsman Bjorn & Quigley John M., 1995.
"The Spatial Segregation of Ethnic and Demographic Groups: Comparative Evidence from Stockholm and San Francisco,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Harsman, Bjorn & Quigley, John M., 1993. "The Spatial Segregation of Ethnic and Demographic Groups: Comparative Evidence from Stockholm and San Francisco," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt910306b7, University of California Transportation Center.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:41:y:2004:i:1:p:37-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.