On the role of norm constraints in portfolio selection
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 8 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=111894 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raquel J. Fonseca & Wolfram Wiesemann & Berc Rustem, 2010.
"Robust International Portfolio Management,"
- Brodie, Joshua & Daubechies, Ingrid & De Mol, Christine & Giannone, Domenico, 2007.
"Sparse and Stable Markowitz Portfolios,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6474, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brodie, Joshua & Daubechies, Ingrid & De Mol, Christine & Giannone, Domenico & Loris, Ignace, 2008. "Sparse and stable Markowitz portfolios," Working Paper Series 0936, European Central Bank.
- Joshua Brodie & Ingrid Daubechies & Christine De Mol & Domenico Giannone & Ignace Loris, 2007. "Sparse and stable Markowitz portfolios," Papers 0708.0046, arXiv.org, revised May 2008.
- Hiroshi Konno & Hiroaki Yamazaki, 1991. "Mean-Absolute Deviation Portfolio Optimization Model and Its Applications to Tokyo Stock Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(5), pages 519-531, May.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Rama Cont & Romain Deguest & Giacomo Scandolo, 2010. "Robustness and sensitivity analysis of risk measurement procedures," Post-Print hal-00413729, HAL.
- Rama Cont & Romain Deguest & Giacomo Scandolo, 2010. "Robustness and sensitivity analysis of risk measurement procedures," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 593-606.
- Ledoit, Olivier & Wolf, Michael, 2003.
"Improved estimation of the covariance matrix of stock returns with an application to portfolio selection,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 603-621, December.
- Olivier Ledoit & Michael Wolf, 2001. "Improved estimation of the covariance matrix of stock returns with an application to portofolio selection," Economics Working Papers 586, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stanislav, 2002. "Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1443-1471, July.
- Gulpinar, Nalan & Rustem, Berc, 2007. "Worst-case robust decisions for multi-period mean-variance portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 981-1000, December.
- Zymler, Steve & Rustem, Berç & Kuhn, Daniel, 2011. "Robust portfolio optimization with derivative insurance guarantees," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 410-424, April.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Tongshu Ma, 2002.
"Risk Reduction in Large Portfolios: Why Imposing the Wrong Constraints Helps,"
NBER Working Papers
8922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Tongshu Ma, 2003. "Risk Reduction in Large Portfolios: Why Imposing the Wrong Constraints Helps," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(4), pages 1651-1684, 08.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comgts:v:8:y:2011:i:4:p:323-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.