Adaptation to an uncertain climate change: cost benefit analysis and robust decision making for dam dimensioning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hypatia Nassopoulos & Patrice Dumas & Stéphane Hallegatte, 2012. "Adaptation to an uncertain climate change: cost benefit analysis and robust decision making for dam dimensioning," Post-Print hal-00719113, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey O’Hara & Konstantine Georgakakos, 2008. "Quantifying the Urban Water Supply Impacts of Climate Change," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 22(10), pages 1477-1497, October.
- A. Loukas & N. Mylopoulos & L. Vasiliades, 2007. "A Modeling System for the Evaluation of Water Resources Management Strategies in Thessaly, Greece," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 21(10), pages 1673-1702, October.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Philippe Ambrosi & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2007. "Using Climate Analogues for Assessing Climate Change Economic Impacts in Urban Areas," Post-Print hal-00164627, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Shah, Ankur & Lempert, Robert & Brown, Casey & Gill, Stuart, 2012.
"Investment decision making under deep uncertainty -- application to climate change,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6193, The World Bank.
- Stéphane Hallegatte, 2012. "Investment decision-making under deep uncertainty - application to climate change," Post-Print hal-00802049, HAL.
- Raffaello Cervigni & Rikard Liden & James E. Neumann & Kenneth M. Strzepek, 2015. "Enhancing the Climate Resilience of Africa's Infrastructure," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21875.
- Noémie Neverre & Patrice Dumas, 2016. "Projecting Basin-Scale Distributed Irrigation and Domestic Water Demands and Values: A Generic Method for Large-Scale Modeling," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 1-28, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:114:y:2012:i:3:p:497-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .