An integrated socio-environmental framework for glacier hazard management and climate change adaptation: lessons from Lake 513, Cordillera Blanca, Peru
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Britt Groosman & Nicholas Muller & Erin O’Neill-Toy, 2011.
"The Ancillary Benefits from Climate Policy in the United States,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(4), pages 585-603, December.
- Britt Groosman & Nicholas Z. Muller & Erin O’Neill, 2009. "The Ancillary Benefits from Climate Policy in the United States," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0920, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Zhai, Pei & Larsen, Peter & Millstein, Dev & Menon, Surabi & Masanet, Eric, 2012. "The potential for avoided emissions from photovoltaic electricity in the United States," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 443-450.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sally Rangecroft & Andrew J. Suggitt & Karen Anderson & Stephan Harrison, 2016. "Future climate warming and changes to mountain permafrost in the Bolivian Andes," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 231-243, July.
- S. K. Allen & A. Linsbauer & S. S. Randhawa & C. Huggel & P. Rana & A. Kumari, 2016. "Glacial lake outburst flood risk in Himachal Pradesh, India: an integrative and anticipatory approach considering current and future threats," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 84(3), pages 1741-1763, December.
- Grace Relf & James Kendra & Robert Schwartz & Daniel Leathers & Delphis Levia, 2015. "Slushflows: science and planning considerations for an expanding hazard," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 78(1), pages 333-354, August.
- Stefanie Christmann & Aden Aw-Hassan, 2015. "A participatory method to enhance the collective ability to adapt to rapid glacier loss: the case of mountain communities in Tajikistan," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 133(2), pages 267-282, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:112:y:2012:i:3:p:733-767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .