Optimisation of short term commercial bank loans to corporates in terms of financing operating activities in Slovenia
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 15 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/operations+research/journal/10100|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Opler, Tim & Pinkowitz, Lee & Stulz, Rene & Williamson, Rohan, 1999.
"The determinants and implications of corporate cash holdings,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 3-46, April.
- Tim Opler & Lee Pinkowitz & Rene Stulz & Rohan Williamson, 1997. "The Determinants and Implications of Corporate Cash Holdings," NBER Working Papers 6234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. J. Khadaroo, 2003. "A smooth transition regression equation of the demand for UK M0," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(12), pages 769-773.
- Kim, Chang-Soo & Mauer, David C. & Sherman, Ann E., 1998. "The Determinants of Corporate Liquidity: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 335-359, September.
- Norbert Janssen, 1998. "The demand for M0 in the United Kingdom reconsidered: some specification issues," Bank of England working papers 83, Bank of England.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:15:y:2007:i:4:p:393-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.