The cost of government deposits for black-owned commercial banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feige, Edgar L & Swamy, P A V B, 1974. "A Random Coefficient Model of the Demand for Liquid Assets," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 241-252, May.
- Kwast, Myron L. & Black, Harold, 1983. "An analysis of the behavior of mature black-owned commercial banks," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 41-54.
- Merton, Robert C., 1972. "An Analytic Derivation of the Efficient Portfolio Frontier," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 1851-1872, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gordon J. Alexander & Alexandre M. Baptista, 2004. "A Comparison of VaR and CVaR Constraints on Portfolio Selection with the Mean-Variance Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1261-1273, September.
- Muhinyuza, Stanislas & Bodnar, Taras & Lindholm, Mathias, 2020. "A test on the location of the tangency portfolio on the set of feasible portfolios," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 386(C).
- Shuzhen Yang, 2019. "A varying terminal time mean-variance model," Papers 1909.13102, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2020.
- Zied Ftiti & Aviral Tiwari & Amél Belanès & Khaled Guesmi, 2015. "Tests of Financial Market Contagion: Evolutionary Cospectral Analysis Versus Wavelet Analysis," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 575-611, December.
- Alexander, Gordon J. & Baptista, Alexandre M., 2006. "Portfolio selection with a drawdown constraint," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 3171-3189, November.
- John Cole & Alfred Edwards & Earl Hamilton & Lucy Reuben, 1985. "Black banks: A survey and analysis of the literature," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 29-50, June.
- Min Dai & Zuo Quan Xu & Xun Yu Zhou, 2009. "Continuous-Time Markowitz's Model with Transaction Costs," Papers 0906.0678, arXiv.org.
- Wang, Zengwu & Xia, Jianming & Zhang, Lihong, 2007. "Optimal investment for an insurer: The martingale approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 322-334, March.
- Matus Medo & Chi Ho Yeung & Yi-Cheng Zhang, 2008. "How to quantify the influence of correlations on investment diversification," Papers 0805.3397, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2009.
- Fu, Chenpeng & Lari-Lavassani, Ali & Li, Xun, 2010. "Dynamic mean-variance portfolio selection with borrowing constraint," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 312-319, January.
- Peter Simmons & Yuanyuan Xie, 2013. "Financial Markets Around the Great Recession: East Meets West," Discussion Papers 13/29, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Taras Bodnar & Yarema Okhrin & Valdemar Vitlinskyy & Taras Zabolotskyy, 2018. "Determination and estimation of risk aversion coefficients," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 297-317, June.
- Scheuenstuhl, Gerhard & Zagst, Rudi, 2008. "Integrated portfolio management with options," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1477-1500, March.
- Allen, D.E. & McAleer, M.J. & Powell, R.J. & Singh, A.K., 2015.
"Down-side Risk Metrics as Portfolio Diversification Strategies across the GFC,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI2015-32, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Robert J. Powell & Abbay K. Singh, 2015. "Down-side Risk Metrics as Portfolio Diversification Strategies across the GFC," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-122/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Robert J. Powell & Abhay K. Singh, 2015. "Down-side Risk Metrics as Portfolio Diversification Strategies across the GFC," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2015-19, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Tienyu Hwang & Simon Gao & Heather Owen, 2014. "Markowitz efficiency and size effect: evidence from the UK stock market," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 721-750, November.
- Yue Qi & Xiaolin Li, 2020. "On Imposing ESG Constraints of Portfolio Selection for Sustainable Investment and Comparing the Efficient Frontiers in the Weight Space," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(4), pages 21582440209, December.
- Bodnar Taras & Schmid Wolfgang, 2011. "On the exact distribution of the estimated expected utility portfolio weights: Theory and applications," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 28(4), pages 319-342, December.
- Wenzelburger, Jan, 2008. "A Note on the Two-fund Separation Theorem," MPRA Paper 11014, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Sep 2008.
- Gaydon, D.S. & Meinke, H. & Rodriguez, D. & McGrath, D.J., 2012. "Comparing water options for irrigation farmers using Modern Portfolio Theory," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 1-9.
- Alejandro Corvalán, 2005. "Well Diversified Efficient Portfolios," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 336, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:23:y:1994:i:1:p:9-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.