Determinants of out-of-pocket health expenditure in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Kanbur, Ravi, 2005.
"Spatial inequality in education and health care in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 189-204.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Kanbur, Ravi, 2003. "Spatial Inequality In Education And Health Care In China," Working Papers 127256, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Xiaobo Zhang & Ravi Kanbur, 2004. "Spatial Inequality in Education and Health Care in China," Working Papers 159, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2003. "Spatial Inequality in Education and Health Care in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 4136, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus, 2008.
"Can insurance increase financial risk?: The curious case of health insurance in China,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 990-1005, July.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus, 2005. "Can insurance increase financial risk ? The curious case of health insurance in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3741, The World Bank.
- Tin Su & Subhash Pokhrel & Adjima Gbangou & Steffen Flessa, 2006. "Determinants of household health expenditure on western institutional health care," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 7(3), pages 195-203, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadeem A. Burney & Mohammad Alenezi & Nadia Al-Musallam & Ahmed Al-Khayat, 2016. "The demand for medical care services: evidence from Kuwait based on households’ out-of-pocket expenses," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(28), pages 2636-2650, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aphecp:v:9:y:2011:i:1:p:39-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.