A probabilistic analysis of two university parking issues
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 44 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9781884829987 is not listed on IDEAS
- E Verhoef & P Nijkamp & P Rietveld, 1996.
"Regulatory Parking Policies at the Firm Level,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 14(3), pages 385-406, September.
- Richard Arnott, 2005.
"Spatial Competition between Parking Garages and Downtown Parking Policy,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
627, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Arnott, Richard, 2006. "Spatial competition between parking garages and downtown parking policy," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 458-469, November.
- Jeffrey Michael & Arthur Zillante & Sarah Stafford & Greg Buchholz & Katherine Guthrie & Julia Heath, 2005. "The Campus Parking Game: A Demonstration of Price Discrimination and Efficiency," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 668-682, January.
- Brown, Jeffery & Hess, Daniel Baldwin & Shoup, Donald, 2001. "Unlimited Access," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt96t810rj, University of California Transportation Center.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:44:y:2010:i:1:p:111-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.