A probabilistic analysis of two university parking issues
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 44 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Arnott, 2005.
"Spatial Competition between Parking Garages and Downtown Parking Policy,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
627, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Arnott, Richard, 2006. "Spatial competition between parking garages and downtown parking policy," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 458-469, November.
- Jeffrey Michael & Arthur Zillante & Sarah Stafford & Greg Buchholz & Katherine Guthrie & Julia Heath, 2005. "The Campus Parking Game: A Demonstration of Price Discrimination and Efficiency," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 668-682, January.
- Brown, Jeffery & Hess, Daniel Baldwin & Shoup, Donald, 2001. "Unlimited Access," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt96t810rj, University of California Transportation Center.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9781884829987 is not listed on IDEAS
- E Verhoef & P Nijkamp & P Rietveld, 1996. "Regulatory parking policies at the firm level," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 14(3), pages 385-406, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:44:y:2010:i:1:p:111-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.