The Campus Parking Game: A Demonstration of Price Discrimination and Efficiency
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp, 2010. "A probabilistic analysis of two university parking issues," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1), pages 111-120, February.
- Paul Johnson & Bart J. Wilson, 2008. "Economics Works! Experiments in High School Classrooms," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 23(Spring 20), pages 149-156.
- Edward Lopez & David Molina, 2010. "Third-Degree Price Discrimination: Apology Not Necessary," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 38(4), pages 383-397, December.
More about this item
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:71:3:y:2005:p:668-682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.