Redispersion is different from dispersion: spatial economy of multiple industries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 40 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Picard, Pierre M. & Zeng, Dao-Zhi, 2005.
"Agricultural sector and industrial agglomeration,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 75-106, June.
- PICARD, Pierre & ZENG, Dao-Zhi, 2003. "Agricultural sector and industrial agglomeration," CORE Discussion Papers 2003022, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- PICARD, Pierre M. & ZENG, Dao-Zhi, . "Agricultural sector and industrial agglomeration," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1893, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Takatoshi Tabuchi & Dao-Zhi Zeng, 2000.
"Stability of Spatial Equilibrium,"
CIRJE-F-79, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:40:y:2006:i:2:p:229-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.