A disaggregate Box-Cox Logit mode choice model of intercity passenger travel in Germany and its implications for high-speed rail demand forecasts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicole Adler & Chris Nash & Eric Pels, 2008. "High-Speed Rail & Air Transport Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-103/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dutta, Goutam & Ghosh, Priyanko & Wanchoo, Arushi, 2013. "A Logarithmic Goal Programming Approach to Develop the Utility Function for Railway Travel," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-09-06, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- FrÃ©dÃ©ric Dobruszkes, 2011. "Airline and high-speed rail competition in Europe: towards a comeback of air transport?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p180, European Regional Science Association.
- Jasper Willigers & Han Floor & Bert Van Wee, 2005. "High-speed railÂ’s impact on the location of office employment within the Dutch Randstad area," ERSA conference papers ersa05p308, European Regional Science Association.
- Adler, Nicole & Pels, Eric & Nash, Chris, 2010. "High-speed rail and air transport competition: Game engineering as tool for cost-benefit analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 812-833, August.
- Xiaomei Lin & Yusak O. Susilo & Chunfu Shao & Chengxi Liu, 2018. "The Implication of Road Toll Discount for Mode Choice: Intercity Travel during the Chinese Spring Festival Holiday," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-16, August.
- Cascetta, Ennio & Coppola, Pierluigi, 2016. "Assessment of schedule-based and frequency-based assignment models for strategic and operational planning of high-speed rail services," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 93-108.
- Martínez, L. Miguel & Viegas, José Manuel, 2013. "A new approach to modelling distance-decay functions for accessibility assessment in transport studies," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 87-96.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Toru-Delibaşı, Tuba, 2018. "Competitive impact of the air ticket levy on the European airline market," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 46-52.
- Dobruszkes, Frédéric, 2011. "High-speed rail and air transport competition in Western Europe: A supply-oriented perspective," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 870-879, November.
- Bruzelius, Nils & Flyvbjerg, Bent & Rothengatter, Werner, 2002. "Big decisions, big risks. Improving accountability in mega projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 143-154, April.
- Espinosa-Aranda, José Luis & García-Ródenas, Ricardo & Ramírez-Flores, María del Carmen & López-García, María Luz & Angulo, Eusebio, 2015. "High-speed railway scheduling based on user preferences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(3), pages 772-786.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:31:y:1997:i:2:p:99-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.