Aggregate Measures of Income and Output in Canada and the United States: Implications for Productivity and Living Standards
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Sharpe & Jean-Francois Arsenault, 2009. "New Estimates of Multifactor Productivity Growth for the Canadian Provinces," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 18, pages 25-37, Spring.
- Macdonald, Ryan, 2007. "Real GDP and the Purchasing Power of Provincial Output," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2007046e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Jean-Francois Arsenault & Andrew Sharpe, 2008. "An Analysis of the Causes of Weak Labour Productivity Growth in Canada since 2000," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 16, pages 14-39, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elspeth Hazell & Kar-Fai Gee & Andrew Sharpe, 2012. "The Human Development Index in Canada: Estimates for the Canadian Provincesand Territories, 2000-2011," CSLS Research Reports 2012-02, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
More about this item
Keywordsgross domestic product; gross domestic income; gross national product; gross national income; net domestic product; net domestic income; net national product; net national income; productivity; living standards;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:ipmsls:v:19:y:2010:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.