Entrepreneurship and Competitiveness in the EU Member States, with Special Regard to the Visegrad Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick A. McNutt, 2005. "Law, Economics and Antitrust," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1463.
- Elsner, Wolfram & Heinrich, Torsten & Schwardt, Henning, 2014. "The Microeconomics of Complex Economies," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780124115859.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maksym W. Sitnicki, 2018. "The Development of Entrepreneurship at a Research University (Rozwoj przedsiebiorczosci na uczelni badawczej)," Research Reports, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 1(26), pages 117-126.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; competitiveness; entrepreneurship; European Union; Visegrad countries;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgm:pzwzuw:v:15:i:65:y:2017:p:13-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/somuwpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.