Могут ли фондовые аналитики предсказать рыночный риск? Новые сведения из теории копулы // Can Stock Analysts Predict Market Risk? New Evidence from Copula Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Medovikov, Ivan, 2014. "Can analysts predict rallies better than crashes?," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 319-325.
- Devos, Erik & Hao, Wei & Prevost, Andrew K. & Wongchoti, Udomsak, 2015. "Stock return synchronicity and the market response to analyst recommendation revisions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 376-389.
- Roger K. Loh & René M. Stulz, 2011.
"When Are Analyst Recommendation Changes Influential?,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(2), pages 593-627.
- Roger K. Loh & René M. Stulz, 2009. "When are Analyst Recommendation Changes Influential?," NBER Working Papers 14971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loh, Roger K. & Stulz, Rene M., 2009. "When Are Analyst Recommendation Changes Influential?," Working Paper Series 2009-7, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Ning, Cathy, 2010. "Dependence structure between the equity market and the foreign exchange market-A copula approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 743-759, September.
More about this item
Keywordsstock analysts; copulas; investment management; portfolio management; semi-parametric analysis; фондовые аналитики; копула; управление инвестициями; управление портфелем; семи-параметрический анализ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:scn:financ:y:2019:i:1:p:38-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Алексей Скалабан). General contact details of provider: http://financetp.fa.ru .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.