Могут ли фондовые аналитики предсказать рыночный риск? Новые сведения из теории копулы // Can Stock Analysts Predict Market Risk? New Evidence from Copula Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Medovikov, Ivan, 2014. "Can analysts predict rallies better than crashes?," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 319-325.
- Devos, Erik & Hao, Wei & Prevost, Andrew K. & Wongchoti, Udomsak, 2015. "Stock return synchronicity and the market response to analyst recommendation revisions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 376-389.
- John Knight & Colin Lizieri & Stephen Satchell, 2005. "Diversification When It Hurts? The Joint Distributions of Real Estate and Equity Markets," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2005-16, Henley Business School, University of Reading.
- Roger K. Loh & René M. Stulz, 2011.
"When Are Analyst Recommendation Changes Influential?,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(2), pages 593-627.
- Roger K. Loh & René M. Stulz, 2009. "When are Analyst Recommendation Changes Influential?," NBER Working Papers 14971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loh, Roger K. & Stulz, Rene M., 2009. "When Are Analyst Recommendation Changes Influential?," Working Paper Series 2009-7, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Ning, Cathy, 2010. "Dependence structure between the equity market and the foreign exchange market-A copula approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 743-759, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Medovikov, Ivan, 2016. "When does the stock market listen to economic news? New evidence from copulas and news wires," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 27-40.
- Syed Abul, Basher & Salem, Nechi & Hui, Zhu, 2014. "Dependence patterns across Gulf Arab stock markets: a copula approach," MPRA Paper 56566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Yi-Chiuan & Wu, Jyh-Lin & Lai, Yi-Hao, 2013. "A revisit to the dependence structure between the stock and foreign exchange markets: A dependence-switching copula approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1706-1719.
- Sun, Xiaolei & Liu, Chang & Wang, Jun & Li, Jianping, 2020. "Assessing the extreme risk spillovers of international commodities on maritime markets: A GARCH-Copula-CoVaR approach," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 68(C).
- Alan Crane & Kevin Crotty, 2020. "How Skilled Are Security Analysts?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 75(3), pages 1629-1675, June.
- Shi Yafeng & Tao Xiangxing & Shi Yanlong & Zhu Nenghui & Ying Tingting & Peng Xun, 2020. "Can Technical Indicators Provide Information for Future Volatility: International Evidence," Journal of Systems Science and Information, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 53-66, February.
- Kal, Süleyman Hilmi & Arslaner, Ferhat & Arslaner, Nuran, 2015.
"The dynamic relationship between stock, bond and foreign exchange markets,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 592-607.
- Suleyman Hilmi Kal & Ferhat Arslaner & Nuran Arslaner, 2015. "The Dynamic Relationship Between Stock, Bond and Foreign Exchange Markets," Working Papers 1512, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Michalis Makrominas, 2015. "The impact of analyst-investor disagreement on the cross-section of implied cost of capital," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 40(2), pages 224-244, May.
- Colin Lizieri & Stephen Satchell & Qi Zhang, 2007.
"The Underlying Return‐Generating Factors for REIT Returns: An Application of Independent Component Analysis,"
Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(4), pages 569-598, December.
- Colin Lizieri & Stephen Satchell & Qi Zhang, 2006. "The Underlying Return Generating Factors for REIT Returns: An Application of Independent Component Analysis," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2006-12, Henley Business School, University of Reading.
- Chen, Yong & Kelly, Bryan & Wu, Wei, 2020. "Sophisticated investors and market efficiency: Evidence from a natural experiment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 316-341.
- Cumperayot, Phornchanok & Kouwenberg, Roy, 2013. "Early warning systems for currency crises: A multivariate extreme value approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 151-171.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Mani, Sureshbabu & Ye, Pengfei, 2016. "Relative peer quality and firm performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 196-219.
- Andrey Pavlov & Eva Steiner & Susan Wachter, 2018. "The Consequences of REIT Index Membership for Return Patterns," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 46(1), pages 210-250, March.
- Chunxin Jia & Yaping Wang & Wei Xiong, 2015. "Social Trust and Differential Reactions of Local and Foreign Investors to Public News," NBER Working Papers 21075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoechle, Daniel & Schaub, nic & Schmid, Markus, 2012. "Time Stamp Errors and the Stock Price Reaction to Analyst Recommendation and Forecast Revisions," Working Papers on Finance 1215, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Sep 2015.
- David A. Becher & Jonathan B. Cohn & Jennifer L. Juergens, 2015. "Do Stock Analysts Influence Merger Completion? An Examination of Postmerger Announcement Recommendations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 61(10), pages 2430-2448, October.
- Aloui, Riadh & Aïssa, Mohamed Safouane Ben & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2014.
"Dependence and extreme dependence of crude oil and natural gas prices with applications to risk management,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 332-342.
- Riadh Aloui & Mohamed Safouane Ben Aïssa & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014. "Dependence and extreme dependence of crude oil and natural gas prices with applications to risk management," Working Papers 2014-590, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Chao Xu & Jinchuan Ke & Xiaojun Zhao & Xiaofang Zhao, 2020. "Multiscale Quantile Correlation Coefficient: Measuring Tail Dependence of Financial Time Series," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(12), pages 1-24, June.
- Irena Vodenska & Alexander P. Becker & Di Zhou & Dror Y. Kenett & H. Eugene Stanley & Shlomo Havlin, 2016. "Community Analysis of Global Financial Markets," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-15, May.
- Reboredo, Juan C., 2012. "Do food and oil prices co-move?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 456-467.
More about this item
Keywordsstock analysts; copulas; investment management; portfolio management; semi-parametric analysis; фондовые аналитики; копула; управление инвестициями; управление портфелем; семи-параметрический анализ;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:scn:financ:y:2019:i:1:p:38-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://financetp.fa.ru .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Алексей Скалабан (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://financetp.fa.ru .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.