Бедность населения и неравенство стран: проблемы развития государств СНГ и ЕАЭС // Poverty of Population and Inequality of Countries: Development Problems of CIS and EAEU States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sudhir Anand and Amartya Sen, 1995. "Gender Inequality in Human Development: Theories and Measurement," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-1995-01, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Ronald Lee & Andrew Mason (ed.), 2011. "Population Aging and the Generational Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13816.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jeni Klugman & Francisco Rodríguez & Hyung-Jin Choi, 2011.
"The HDI 2010: new controversies, old critiques,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 9(2), pages 249-288, June.
- Jeni Klugman & Francisco Rodríguez & Hyung-Jin Choi, 2011. "The HDI 2010: New Controversies, Old Critiques," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2011-01, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Salas, J.M. Ian S. & Abrigo, Michael Ralph M. & Racelis, Rachel H., 2012. "Philippines 2007 National Transfer Accounts: Financing Consumption and Lifecycle Deficit by Income Group," Discussion Papers DP 2012-33, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Barik, Debasis & Desai, Sonalde & Vanneman, Reeve, 2018. "Economic Status and Adult Mortality in India: Is the Relationship Sensitive to Choice of Indicators?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 176-187.
- Renaud Bourlès & Yann Bramoullé & Eduardo Perez‐Richet, 2017.
"Altruism in Networks,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 85, pages 675-689, March.
- Renaud Bourlès & Yann Bramoullé, 2013. "Altruism in Networks," Working Papers halshs-00881451, HAL.
- Renaud Bourlès & Yann Bramoullé & Eduardo Perez-Richet, 2017. "Altruism in Networks," SciencePo Working papers Main hal-01590007, HAL.
- Renaud Bourlès & Yann Bramoullé, 2013. "Altruism in Networks," AMSE Working Papers 1356, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Nov 2013.
- Renaud Bourlès & Yann Bramoullé & Eduardo Perez-Richet, 2017. "Altruism in Networks," Post-Print hal-01590007, HAL.
- Huang, Wei & Zhou, Yi, 2013. "Effects of education on cognition at older ages: Evidence from China's Great Famine," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 54-62.
- Adedoyin Soyibo & Olanrewaju Olaniyan & Akanni O. Lawanson, 2011. "The structure of generational public transfer flows in Nigeria," Chapters, in: Ronald Lee & Andrew Mason (ed.), Population Aging and the Generational Economy, chapter 25, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marisa Bucheli & Cecilia Lara, 2018.
"Revealing gender gap changes in home production and labor income in Uruguay,"
Documentos de Trabajo (working papers)
18-12, Instituto de EconomÃa - IECON.
- Marisa Bucheli & Cecilia Lara, 2018. "Revealing Gender Gap Changes in Home Production and Labor Income in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0518, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Wolfgang Lutz & Warren Sanderson, 2014. "Is the Demographic Dividend an Education Dividend?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(1), pages 299-315, February.
- Bernhard Hammer & Alexia Prskawetz & Inga Freund, 2013. "Reallocation of Resources Across Age in a Comparative European Setting. WWWforEurope Working Paper No. 13," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 46865.
- Kolk, Martin, 2019. "Demographic Theory and Population Ethics – Relationships between Population Size and Population Growth," SocArXiv 62wxd, Center for Open Science.
- Costantini, Valeria & Monni, Salvatore, 2009. "Gender disparities in the Italian regions from a human development perspective," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 256-269, March.
- Mikkel Christoffer Barslund & Marten von Werder, 2016.
"Measuring dependency ratios using National Transfer Accounts,"
Vienna Yearbook of Population Research, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, vol. 14(1), pages 155-186.
- Barslund, Mikkel & von Werder, Marten, 2016. "Measuring Dependency Ratios using National Transfer Accounts," CEPS Papers 11491, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Mónica L. Azevedo & Óscar Afonso & Sandra T. Silva, 2017. "Endogenous Growth and Intellectual Property Rights: A North–South Modelling Proposal with Population Ageing," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 72-94, March.
- Lee, R., 2016.
"Macroeconomics, Aging, and Growth,"
Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, in: Piggott, John & Woodland, Alan (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 59-118,
- Ronald Lee, 2016. "Macroeconomics, Aging and Growth," NBER Working Papers 22310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Rpsero-Bixby & Paola Zú-iga- Brenes & Andrea Collado, 2011. "Transfer accounts in Costs Rica's mixed economy under rapidly changing demographica conditions," Chapters, in: Ronald Lee & Andrew Mason (ed.), Population Aging and the Generational Economy, chapter 29, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lili Vargha & Róbert Iván Gál & Michelle O. Crosby-Nagy, 2017. "Household production and consumption over the life cycle: National Time Transfer Accounts in 14 European countries," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 36(32), pages 905-944.
- Gretchen Donehower, 2018. "Measuring the Gendered Economy," Working Papers cwwwp4, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Andrey V. ZUBAREV & Andrey POLBIN, 2021.
"Will the Paris accord accelerate climate change [Ускоряет Ли Парижское Соглашение Изменение Климата?],"
Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 8-37, February.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Andrey Polbin & Andrey Zubarev, 2016. "Will the Paris Accord Accelerate Climate Change?," NBER Working Papers 22731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mahanta, Bidisha, 2009. "Women Empowerment in India," MPRA Paper 12685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mejía-Guevara, Iván, 2015. "Economic inequality and intergenerational transfers: Evidence from Mexico," The Journal of the Economics of Ageing, Elsevier, vol. 5(C), pages 23-32.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty; destitution; multidimensional poverty; Human Development Index; population aging; education level; budgetary expenditures; deprivation; бедность; нищета; многомерная бедность; индекс человеческого развития; старение населения; уровень образования; бюджетные расходы; депривации;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:scn:econom:y:2017:i:4:p:14-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://economy.fa.ru .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Алексей Скалабан (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://economy.fa.ru .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.