Application of Ensemble Learning for views generation in Meucci portfolio optimization framework
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Didenko, Alexander & Demicheva, Svetlana, 2013. "Application of Ensemble Learning for Views Generation in Meucci Portfolio Optimization Framework," MPRA Paper 59348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ling, David C & Naranjo, Andy, 1997. "Economic Risk Factors and Commercial Real Estate Returns," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 283-307, May.
- Solnik, B H, 1974. "The International Pricing of Risk: An Empirical Investigation of the World Capital Market Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 365-378, May.
- Roll, Richard & Ross, Stephen A, 1980. " An Empirical Investigation of the Arbitrage Pricing Theory," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(5), pages 1073-1103, December.
- J. Tobin, 1958. "Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 65-86.
- Connor, Gregory & Korajczyk, Robert A., 1986. "Performance measurement with the arbitrage pricing theory : A new framework for analysis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 373-394, March.
- Lance J. Bachmeier & James M. Griffin, 2006. "Testing for Market Integration: Crude Oil, Coal, and Natural Gas," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 55-72.
- Menkhoff, Lukas, 2010.
"The use of technical analysis by fund managers: International evidence,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2573-2586, November.
- Menkhoff, Lukas, 2010. "The Use of Technical Analysis by Fund Managers: International Evidence," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-446, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Meher Manzur & Boon-Kiat Chew, 2003.
"How rewarding is technical analysis? Evidence from Singapore stock market,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 543-551.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Meher Manzur & Boon-Kiat Chew, 2002. "How Rewarding Is Technical Analysis? Evidence From Singapore Stock Market," Departmental Working Papers wp0216, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Tanaka-Yamawaki, Mieko & Tokuoka, Seiji, 2007. "Adaptive use of technical indicators for the prediction of intra-day stock prices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 383(1), pages 125-133.
- Chauvet, Marcelle & Piger, Jeremy, 2008.
"A Comparison of the Real-Time Performance of Business Cycle Dating Methods,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 26, pages 42-49, January.
- Marcelle Chauvet & Jeremy M. Piger, 2005. "A comparison of the real-time performance of business cycle dating methods," Working Papers 2005-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Weiner, R.J., 1991. "Is the World Oil Market "One Great Pool?"," Papers 9120, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- Robert J. Weiner, 1991. "Is the World Oil Market "One Great Pool"?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 95-108.
- Mei, Jianping & Liu, Crocker H, 1994. "The Predictability of Real Estate Returns and Market Timing," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 115-135, March.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Ki-Yeol Kwon & Richard Kish, 2002. "Technical trading strategies and return predictability: NYSE," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(9), pages 639-653.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2010.
"The crude oil market and the gold market: Evidence for cointegration, causality and price discovery,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 168-177, September.
- Yue-Jun Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2009. "The crude oil market and the gold market: Evidence for cointegration, causality and price discovery," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 5, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Brock, William & Lakonishok, Josef & LeBaron, Blake, 1992.
" Simple Technical Trading Rules and the Stochastic Properties of Stock Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(5), pages 1731-1764, December.
- Brock, W. & Lakonishok, J. & Lebaron, B., 1991. "Simple Technical Trading Rules And The Stochastic Properties Of Stock Returns," Working papers 90-22, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
More about this item
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:scn:031730:14453089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CyberLeninka). General contact details of provider: http://cyberleninka.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.