Social Identities, Ethnic Diversity, and Tax Morale
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Belmonte & Roberto Dell'Anno & Desiree Teobaldelli, 2016. "Tax Morale, Aversion to Ethnic Diversity, and Decentralization," Working Papers 07/2016, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Dec 2016.
- repec:eee:soceco:v:70:y:2017:i:c:p:10-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- CALLENS Marie-Sophie, 2015. "Integration policies and public opinion: in conflict or in harmony?," LISER Working Paper Series 2015-02, LISER.
- James Alm & Jeremy Clark & Kara Leibel, 2011. "Socio-economic Diversity, Social Capital, and Tax Filing Compliance in the United States," Working Papers in Economics 11/35, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Paolo Masella, 2013. "National identity and ethnic diversity," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 437-454, April.
- Musharraf Rasool Cyan & Antonios M. Koumpias & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2016. "The Effects of Media Campaigns on Individual Attitudes towards Tax Compliance; Quasi-experimental Evidence from Survey Data in Pakistan," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1609, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Amelie F. Constant & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2013.
"Immigrants, ethnic identities and the nation-state,"
Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Migration, chapter 14, pages 259-275
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012. "Immigrants, Ethnic Identities and the Nation-State," IZA Discussion Papers 7020, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Alm & Jeremy Clark & Kara Leibel, 2016.
"Enforcement, Socioeconomic Diversity, and Tax Filing Compliance in the United States,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 725-747, January.
- James Alm & Jeremy Clark & Kara Leibel, 2015. "Enforcement, Socio-Economic Diversity, and Tax Filing Compliance in the United States," Working Papers 1514, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Maria Paz Espinosa & Enrique Fatas & Paloma Ubeda, 2015. "Identity, language, and conflict: An experiment on ethno-linguistic diversity and group discrimination in two bilingual societies," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 15-14, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
More about this item
Keywordssocial identity; ethnic fragmentation; tax morale;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:38:y:2010:i:2:p:146-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .