The Impact of Population Density on Municipal Government Expenditures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Drew & Brian Dollery, 2016. "A Factor Analytic Assessment of Financial Sustainability: The Case of New South Wales Local Government," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 26(2), pages 132-140, June.
- repec:bla:pbudge:v:37:y:2017:i:1:p:112-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher T. Boyko & Rachel Cooper, 2013. "Density and Decision-Making: Findings from an Online Survey," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(10), pages 1-21, October.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:16:y:2013:i:1:p:46-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nora Ruth Libertun de Duren & Roberto Guerrero Compeán, 2015. "Growing Resources for Growing Cities: Density and the Cost of Municipal Public Services in Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, and Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7332, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsmunicipal expenditures; urban sprawl; population density; local government finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:36:y:2008:i:3:p:359-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .