Actuarial Nonequivalence in Early and Delayed Social Security Benefit Claims
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank W. Heiland & Na Yin, 2014. "Have We Finally Achieved Actuarial Fairness of Social Security Retirement Benefits and Will It Last?," Working Papers wp307, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Sanders, Lisanne & De Waegenaere, Anja & Nijman, Theo E., 2013.
"When can insurers offer products that dominate delayed old-age pension benefit claiming?,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 134-149.
- Sanders, E.A.T. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Nijman, T.E., 2010. "When Can Insurers Offer Products That Dominate Delayed Old-Age Pension Benefit Claiming?," Discussion Paper 2010-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jeff Dominitz & Angela Hung & Arthur vanSoest, 2007. "Future Beneficiary Expectations of the Returns to Delayed Social Security Benefit Claiming and Choice Behavior," Working Papers wp164, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- James E Duggan & Robert Gillingham & John S Greenlees, 2008.
"Mortality and Lifetime Income: Evidence from U.S. Social Security Records,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 55(4), pages 566-594, December.
- John S. Greenlees & James E. Duggan & Robert Gillingham, 2007. "Mortality and Lifetime Income; Evidence from U.S. Social Security Records," IMF Working Papers 07/15, International Monetary Fund.
- Elizabeth T. Powers & David Neumark, 2003. "The Supplemental Security Income Program and Incentives to Claim Social Security Retirement Early: Empirical Evidence from Matched SIPP and Social Security Administrative Files," Working Papers wp036, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Yunju Nam & Yungsoo Lee & Shawn McMahon & Michael Sherraden, 2016. "New Measures of Economic Security and Development: Savings Goals for Short- and Long-Term Economic Needs," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 611-637, November.
- Neumark, David & Song, Joanne, 2013.
"Do stronger age discrimination laws make Social Security reforms more effective?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 1-16.
- David Neumark & Joanne Song, 2011. "Do Stronger Age Discrimination Laws Make Social Security Reforms More Effective?," NBER Working Papers 17467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Joanne Song, 2011. "Do Stronger Age Discrimination Laws Make Social Security Reforms More Effective?," Working Papers wp249, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:30:y:2002:i:3:p:188-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .