Optimal Taxation: the Mix of Alcohol and Other Taxes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald A. P. Bundy & Nilanthi de Silva & Susan Horton & Dean T. Jamison & George C. Patton, 2017.
"Disease Control Priorities, Third Edition,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 28876.
- Hellen Gelband & Prabhat Jha & Rengaswamy Sankaranarayanan & Susan Horton, 2015. "Disease Control Priorities, Third Edition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 22552, January.
- Dean T. Jamison & Hellen Gelband & Susan Horton & Prabhat Jha & Ramanan Laxminarayan & Charles N. Mock & Rachel Nugent, 2017. "Disease Control Priorities, Third Edition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 28877.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Sjögren, Tomas, 2005. "Externalities, Border Trade and Illegal Production: An Optimal Tax Approach to Alcohol Policy," Umeå Economic Studies 654, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Parry Ian W. H. & West Sarah E & Laxminarayan Ramanan, 2009. "Fiscal and Externality Rationales for Alcohol Policies," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-48, July.
- Farrell, Susan & Manning, Willard G. & Finch, Michael D., 2003. "Alcohol dependence and the price of alcoholic beverages," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 117-147, January.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Laxminarayan, Ramanan & West, Sarah E., 2006. "Fiscal and Externality Rationales for Alcohol Taxes," Discussion Papers dp-06-51, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:21:y:1993:i:3:p:260-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .