The Uk Labour Market And Immigration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin H. O’Rourke & Ahmed S. Rahman & Alan M. Taylor, 2007.
"Trade, Knowledge and the Industrial Revolution,"
Development Working Papers
230, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Ahmed S. Rahman & Alan M. Taylor, 2007. "Trade, Knowledge, and the Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 13057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj & Rahman, Ahmed & Taylor, Alan M., 2007. "Trade, Knowledge, and the Industrial Revolution," CEPR Discussion Papers 6293, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frederic DOCQUIER & Çaglar OZDEN & Giovanni PERI, 2010.
"The Wage Effects of Immigration and Emigration,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2010044, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Docquier, Frederic & Ozden, Caglar & Peri, Giovanni, 2011. "The wage effects of immigration and emigration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5556, The World Bank.
- Frédéric Docquier & Çaǧlar Özden & Giovanni Peri, 2010. "The Wage Effects of Immigration and Emigration," NBER Working Papers 16646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiguchi, Takehiro & Mountford, Andrew, 2013. "The macroeconomics of immigration," MPRA Paper 45517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rienzo, Cinzia, 2008. "Residual Wage Inequality and Immigration in the UK and the US," MPRA Paper 30279, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2011.
- Clark, Ken & Drinkwater, Stephen & Robinson, Catherine, 2014. "Migration, Economic Crisis and Adjustment in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 8410, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsImmigration; employment; wages;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:niesru:v:213:y:2010:i:1:p:r35-r42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.