Exploring entrepreneurial skills and competencies in farm tourism
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:298-311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohammad Salman Shabbir & Mohd Noor Mohd Shariff & Arfan Shahzad, 2016. "Determinants of Entrepreneurial Skills set in Pakistan: A Pilot Study," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(2), pages 76-86, April.
- McGehee, Nancy Gard & Kline, Carol & Knollenberg, Whitney, 2014. "Social movements and tourism-related local action," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 140-155.
- Talbot Mandy, 2013. "Farm Tourism in Wales. Products and Markets, Resources and Capabilities. The Experience of Six Farm Tourism Operators," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 5(4), pages 275-294, December.
- Janette Brunstein & Silvia Bertossi Heidrich & Rubens de AraÃºjo Amaro, 2016. "Competencies for a Fair Play in Organizations: a Phenomenographic Analysis of Managers' Conceptions," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 13(2), pages 105-134, March.
- repec:eee:touman:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:511-522 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsagritourism; business competence; diversification; entrepreneurial competence; entrepreneurial skills; farm entrepreneur; farm tourism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:loceco:v:27:y:2012:i:2:p:103-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/index.shtml .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .