Paradise is a Bazaar? Greed, Creed, and Governance in Civil War, 1989-99
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Håvard Hegre, 2005. "Development and the Liberal Peace," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 31, pages 17-46.
- Rigterink, Anouk S., 2010. "The wrong suspect. An enquiry into the endogeneity of natural resource measures to civil war," MPRA Paper 45263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Indra de Soysa & Jennifer Bailey & Eric Neumayer, 2004. "Free to Squander? Democracy, Institutional Design, and Economic Sustainability, 1975–2000," Macroeconomics 0412004, EconWPA.
- Vusal Musayev, 2016.
"Externalities in Military Spending and Growth: The Role of Natural Resources as a Channel through Conflict,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 378-391, June.
- Musayev, Vusal, 2013. "Externalities in Military Spending and Growth: The Role of Natural Resources as a Channel through Conflict," MPRA Paper 59784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Keefer, 2008.
"Insurgency and Credible Commitment in Autocracies and Democracies,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 22(1), pages 33-61, January.
- Keefer, Philip, 2007. "Insurgency and credible commitment in autocracies and democracies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4185, The World Bank.
- Bodea, Cristina & Higashijima, Masaaki & Singh, Raju Jan, 2016.
"Oil and Civil Conflict: Can Public Spending Have a Mitigation Effect?,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 1-12.
- Raju Jan Singh & Cristina Bodea & Masaaki Higashijima, 2014. "Oil and Civil Conflict : Can Public Spending Have a Mitigation Effect?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20101, The World Bank.
- Singh, Raju Jan & Bodea, Cristina & Higashijima, Masaaki, 2014. "Oil and civil conflict : can public spending have a mitigation effect ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7100, The World Bank.
- Toft, Peter, 2011. "Intrastate conflict in oil producing states: A threat to global oil supply?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7265-7274.
- de Soysa, Indra & Gizelis, Theodora-Ismene, 2013. "The natural resource curse and the spread of HIV/AIDS, 1990–2008," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 90-96.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Witthuhn, Stefan, 2017.
"Corruption and political stability: Does the youth bulge matter?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 47-70.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Stefan Witthuhn, 2016. "Corruption and Political Stability: Does the Youth Bulge Matter?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5890, CESifo Group Munich.
- James A. Piazza, 2016. "Oil and terrorism: an investigation of mediators," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 169(3), pages 251-268, December.
- Rigterink, Anouk S., 2012. "New Wars in Numbers. An exploration of various datasets on intra-state violence," MPRA Paper 45264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dinar, Ariel & Blankespoor, Brian & Dinar, Shlomi & Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep, 2010. "Does precipitation and runoff variability affect treaty cooperation between states sharing international bilateral rivers?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2568-2581, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:joupea:v:39:y:2002:i:4:p:395-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.prio.no/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .