Capitalist exploitation without capitalist production: The consequences of imperfect contracting
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:31:y:2017:i:5:p:1421-1448 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan F. Cogliano, 2017. "Surplus Value Production and Realization in Marxian Theory - Applications to the U.S., 1987-2015," Working Paper Series 2017-01, Dickinson College, Department of Economics.
- Naoki Yoshihara, 2017.
"A Progress Report On Marxian Economic Theory: On The Controversies In Exploitation Theory Since Okishio (1963),"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 1421-1448, December.
- Yoshihara, Naoki, 2016. "A Progress Report on Marxian Economic Theory: On the Controversies in Exploitation Theory since Okishio (1963)," Discussion Paper Series 632, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Naoki Yoshihara, 2016. "A progress report on Marxian economic theory: On the controversies in exploitation theory since Okishio (1963)," Working Papers SDES-2016-3, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Apr 2016.
- Yoshihara, Naoki, 2016. "A Progress Report on Marxian Economic Theory: On the Controversies in Exploitation Theory since Okishio (1963)," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2016-06, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsExploitation; imperfect contracting; principal-agent problem; proto - industrialization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jothpo:v:26:y:2014:i:4:p:629-652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.