Impact of TVET on Labour Market Outcomes and Womenâ€™s Empowerment in Rural Areas: A Case Study from Cachar District, Assam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mincer, Jacob, 1984. "Human capital and economic growth," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 195-205, June.
- United Nations UN, 2015. "Transforming our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development," Working Papers id:7559, eSocialSciences.
- Gary S. Becker, 1964. "Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis with Special Reference to Education, First Edition," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck-5, June.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Joaquin Turmo-Garuz & M.-Teresa Bartual-Figueras & Francisco-Javier Sierra-Martinez, 2019. "Factors Associated with Overeducation Among Recent Graduates During Labour Market Integration: The Case of Catalonia (Spain)," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 144(3), pages 1273-1301, August.
- Issofou NJIFEN & Aicha PEMBOURA, 2020. "Hétérogénéité dans les rendements de l’éducation au Cameroun : une estimation en présence des biais de sélection et d’endogénéité," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 52, pages 105-126.
- Christopher P. P. Shafuda & Utpal Kumar De, 2020. "Government expenditure on human capital and growth in Namibia: a time series analysis," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 9(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Jacek Liwiński & Francesco Pastore, 2021.
"Are School-Provided Skills Useful at Work? Results of the Wiles Test,"
Research in Higher Education, Springer;Association for Institutional Research, vol. 62(1), pages 72-97, February.
- Jacek Liwiński, 2016. "Are school-provided skills useful at work? Results of the Wiles test," Working Papers 2016-37, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Jacek Liwinski, 2017. "Are school-provided skills useful at work? Results of the Wiles test," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4507121, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Liwiński, Jacek & Pastore, Francesco, 2017. "Are School-Provided Skills Useful at Work? Results of the Wiles Test," IZA Discussion Papers 11165, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Liwiński, Jacek & Pastore, Francesco, 2017. "Are school-provided skills useful at work? Results of the Wiles test," GLO Discussion Paper Series 151, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Marta Palczynska, 2018.
"Wage premia for skills: The complementarity of cognitive and non-cognitive skills,"
IBS Working Papers
09/2018, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Marta, Palczyńska, 2020. "Wage premia for skills: the complementarity of cognitive and non-cognitive skills," MPRA Paper 108256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshida, Ken, 2021. "Sleep, Worker's Health, and Social Welfare," MPRA Paper 106573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cyprian Amutabi & Anthony Wambugu, 2020. "Determinants of labor productivity among SMEs and large‐sized private service firms in Kenya," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 32(4), pages 591-604, December.
- Herman Emilia & Suciu Marta-Christina, 2019. "Towards a smart, inclusive and sustainable development. Investment in human capital and innovation. An empirical analysis," Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence, Sciendo, vol. 13(1), pages 792-803, May.
- Maria Esther Oswald-Egg & Ursula Renold, 2019. "No Experience, No Employment: The Effect of Vocational Education and Training Work Experience on Labour Market Outcomes after Higher Education," KOF Working papers 19-469, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Krishnakumar, Jaya & Nogales, Ricardo, 2020. "Education, skills and a good job: A multidimensional econometric analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 128(C).
- Indrajit Bairagya, 2020. "Returns to education in self-employment in India: A comparison across different selection models," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-5, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Miamo Wendji, Clovis & Kouhomou, Clemence Zite, 2020. "Les écarts salariaux de genre dans les entreprises au Cameroun [Gender pay gaps in Cameroonian firms]," MPRA Paper 100286, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 May 2020.
- Sameh Hallaq, 2020. "The Palestinian Labor Market over the Last Three Decades," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_976, Levy Economics Institute.
- Pompei, Fabrizio & Selezneva, Ekaterina, 2021. "Unemployment and education mismatch in the EU before and after the financial crisis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 448-473.
- Heijke, J.A.M. & Ramaekers, G.W.M. & Ris, C.J., 2002. "Do business administration studies offer better preparation for supervisory jobs than traditional economics studies?," ROA Research Memorandum 2E, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Oswald-Egg, Maria Esther & Renold, Ursula, 2021. "No experience, no employment: The effect of vocational education and training work experience on labour market outcomes after higher education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 80(C).
- Prof. Dr. Adem KALCA & Resc. Assist. Atakan DURMAZ, 2012. "Diaspora As The Instrument Of Humane Capital," International Journal of Business and Social Research, LAR Center Press, vol. 2(5), pages 94-104, October.
- Song, Wei-Ling & Uzmanoglu, Cihan, 2016. "TARP announcement, bank health, and borrowers’ credit risk," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 22-32.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vázquez, 2013.
"Efectos de los ingresos no reportados en el nivel y tendencia de la pobreza laboral en México,"
Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 23-54, November.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vazquez, 2013. "Efectos de los ingresos no reportados en el nivel y tendencia de la pobreza laboral en México," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2013-04, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Stephen Brown & William Goetzmann & Bing Liang & Christopher Schwarz, 2008.
"Mandatory Disclosure and Operational Risk: Evidence from Hedge Fund Registration,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(6), pages 2785-2815, December.
- Stephen Brown & William Goetzmann & Bing Liang & Christopher Schwarz, 2006. "Mandatory Disclosure and Operational Risk: Evidence from Hedge Fund Registration," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2472, Yale School of Management, revised 11 Sep 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsTVET; employment; income; womenâ€™s empowerment; Heckman probit model; Heckman two-step model;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:inddev:v:13:y:2019:i:3:p:357-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.