Trade Balance and the Real Exchange Rate
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:series:v:9:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13209-017-0168-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Works, Richard Floyd, 2016. "Econometric modeling of exchange rate determinants by market classification: An empirical analysis of Japan and South Korea using the sticky-price monetary theory," MPRA Paper 76382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Papahristodoulou, Christos, 2019. "Is there any theory that explains the SEK?," MPRA Paper 95072, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jul 2019.
More about this item
KeywordsReal exchange rate; trade balance; GDP; panel regression; bilateral trade;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:fortra:v:49:y:2014:i:2:p:117-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.