The Global Assembly-Operations of US Semiconductor Firms: A Geographical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst, Dieter, 1985. "Automation and the worldwide restructuring of the electronics industry: Strategic implications for developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 333-352, March.
- Peter J. Buckley & Mark Casson, 1985. "The Economic Theory of the Multinational Enterprise," Palgrave Macmillan Books, Palgrave Macmillan, number 978-1-349-05242-4, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elitsa R. Banalieva & Ravi Sarathy, 2011. "A Contingency Theory of Internationalization," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 51(5), pages 593-634, October.
- Campbell, Duncan C. & Mcelrath RG., 1990. "The Employment effects of multinational enterprises in the United States and of American multinationals abroad," ILO Working Papers 992895713402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:289571 is not listed on IDEAS
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tsu-Lung Chou & Jung-Ying Chang & Te-Chuan Li, 2014. "Government Support, FDI Clustering and Semiconductor Sustainability in China: Case Studies of Shanghai, Suzhou and Wuxi in the Yangtze Delta," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 6(9), pages 1-27, August.
- Fumio Komoda & Atsuho Nakayama & Takabumi Hayashi, 2021. "Intra-firm Global R&D Networks of US IT MNCs as a Source of Competitiveness: Focusing on the Polar Comparison of Google, IBM and Canon," International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 104-115, December.
- Apostolov Mico & Scagnelli Simone Domenico, 2019. "Foreign-Versus Domestic-Owned firms in the Predicament ‘Cui bono?’," Business Systems Research, Sciendo, vol. 10(2), pages 18-36, September.
- Bruno, Randolph L. & Crescenzi, Riccardo & Estrin, Saul & Petralia, Sergio, 2021. "Multinationals, innovation and institutional context: IPR protection and distance effects," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 110441, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lukas Schlogl, 2020. "Leapfrogging into the unknown: The future of structural change in the developing world," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-25, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Basu, Shubhabrata & Munjal, Surender & Malik, Ashish & Vrontis, Demetris, 2021. "Investigating the causal configurations of cost-efficient firms at the bottom of the pyramid," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5).
- Fuchs Martina, 2020. "Does the Digitalization of Manufacturing Boost a ‘Smart’ Era of Capital Accumulation?," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 64(2), pages 47-57, June.
- Panikos Georgallis & João Albino-Pimentel & Nina Kondratenko, 2021. "Jurisdiction shopping and foreign location choice: The role of market and nonmarket experience in the European solar energy industry," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 52(5), pages 853-877, July.
- Songhua Hu, 2008. "An equilibrium analysis of the revenue-maximizing multinational enterprise," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 3(3), pages 482-495, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:envira:v:20:y:1988:i:8:p:1047-1067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.