Mapping EU attitudes: Conceptual and empirical dimensions of Euroscepticism and EU support
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:502-517 is not listed on IDEAS
- Margarete Scherer, 2015. "The Religious Context in Explaining Public Support for the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 893-909, July.
- Beaudonnet, Laurie and Danilo Di Mauro, 2012. "Support for Europe: Assessing the complexity of individual attitudes," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 16, February.
- Caroline Mcevoy, 2016. "The Role of Political Efficacy on Public Opinion in the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(5), pages 1159-1174, September.
- Katjana Gattermann & Claes De Vreese & Wouter van der Brug, 2016. "Evaluations of the Spitzenkandidaten: The Role of Information and News Exposure in Citizens’ Preference Formation," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 4(1), pages 37-54.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:6:p:1343-1359 is not listed on IDEAS
- John E. Jackson & Bogdan W. Mach & Jennifer L. Miller-Gonzalez, 2016. "Attitudes about EU expansion and zero-sum thinking," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 24(3), pages 481-505, July.
- Giancarlo Manzi & Sonia Stefanizzi & Pier Alda Ferrari, 2016. "In the end, will we all be Europeans? A two-phase analysis of citizens’ sentiment towards the EU," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(6), pages 2535-2551, November.
- Julie Hassing Nielsen, 2016. "Personality and Euroscepticism: The Impact of Personality on Attitudes Towards the EU," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(5), pages 1175-1198, September.
- Christopher Wratil, 2015. "Democratic Responsiveness in the European Union: the Case of the Council," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 94, European Institute, LSE.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:137:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1587-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jürgen Maier & Berthold Rittberger & Thorsten Faas, 2016. "Debating Europe: Effects of the “Eurovision Debate” on EU Attitudes of Young German Voters and the Moderating Role Played by Political Involvement," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 4(1), pages 55-68.
- Zlatko Å ram, 2016. "The Effects of Political Cynicism and National Siege Mentality on the Internalization of an Anti-European Sentiment," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 6(1), pages 22-31, January.
- Jan Kleinnijenhuis & Wouter van Atteveldt, 2016. "The Impact of the Explosion of EU News on Voter Choice in the 2014 EU Elections," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 4(1), pages 104-115.
- Bernd Schlipphak, 2015. "Measuring attitudes toward regional organizations outside Europe," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 351-375, September.
- Dimiter Toshkov & Elitsa Kortenska, 2015. "Does Immigration Undermine Public Support for Integration in the European Union?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 910-925, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAffection; Euroscepticism; EU attitudes; multidimensionality; public opinion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:eeupol:v:12:y:2011:i:2:p:241-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .