Negotiating the Single European Act: national interests and conventional statecraft in the European Community
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2013.
"The Tradability of Services: Geographic Concentration and Trade Costs,"
NBER Working Papers
19759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2015. "The Tradability of Services: Geographic Concentration and Trade Costs," Working Paper Series WP15-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Antoine Gervais & J. Bradford Jensen, 2014. "The Tradability Of Services: Geographic Concentration And Trade Costs," Working Papers 14-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Alan S. Blinder & Alan B. Krueger, 2013.
"Alternative Measures of Offshorability: A Survey Approach,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(S1), pages 97-128.
- Alan S. Blinder & Alan B. Krueger, 2009. "Alternative Measures of Offshorability: A Survey Approach," NBER Working Papers 15287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan S. Blinder & Alan B. Krueger, 2009. "Alternative Measures of Offshorability: A Survey Approach," Working Papers 1169, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Edward E. Leamer, 2007. "A Flat World, a Level Playing Field, a Small World After All, or None of the Above? A Review of Thomas L Friedman's The World is Flat," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 83-126, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:83:y:1989:i:02:p:567-573_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:105:y:2011:i:01:p:166-188_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:96:y:2002:i:03:p:593-608_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Bradford Jensen, 2011. "Global Trade in Services: Fear, Facts, and Offshoring," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6017.
- Ron S Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2002. "The Longitudinal Business Database," Working Papers 02-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carsten Hefeker & Michael Neugart, 2016.
"Policy deviations, uncertainty, and the European Court of Justice,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 547-567, December.
- Carsten Hefeker & Michael Neugart, 2013. "Policy Deviations, Uncertainty, and the European Court of Justice," CESifo Working Paper Series 4143, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carsten Hefeker & Michael Neugart, 2013. "Policy Deviations, Uncertainty, and the European Court of Justice," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201309, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Carsten Hefeker & Michael Neugart, 2013. "Policy Deviations, Uncertainty, and the European Court of Justice," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 159-13, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Torsten Selck & Mark Rhinard & Frank Häge, 2007. "The evolution of European legal integration," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 187-200, December.
- Magali Dreyfus & Anthony Patt, 2012. "The European Commission White Paper on adaptation: appraising its strategic success as an instrument of soft law," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(8), pages 849-863, December.
- Christos J. Paraskevopoulos, 2017. "Varieties of capitalism, quality of government, and policy conditionality in Southern Europe:Greece and Portugal in comparative perspective," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 117, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Pustovitovskij, Andrej & Kremer, Jan-Frederik, 2011. "Structural Power and International Relations Analysis: "Fill your basket, get your preferences"," IEE Working Papers 191, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- H.J. Roelfsema, 2004. "Legislative Bargaining and Lobbying in the European Union," Working Papers 04-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Robert Pahre & Burcu Uçaray-Mangitli, 2009. "The Myths of Turkish Influence in the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 357-384, March.
- Beate Kohler-Koch, 1997. "The European Union Facing Enlargement: Still a System sui generis?," MZES Working Papers 20, MZES.
- Beaudonnet, Laurie and Danilo Di Mauro, 2012. "Support for Europe: Assessing the complexity of individual attitudes," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 16, February.
- Thomas Doleys, 2009. "Incomplete Contracting, Commission Discretion and the Origins of EU Merger Control," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 483-506, June.
- SALMON, Pierre, 2002.
"Accounting for centralisation in the European Union : Niskanen, Monnet or Thatcher?,"
LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003)
2002-05, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Pierre Salmon, 2003. "Accounting for centralisation in the European Union: Niskanen, Monnet or Thatcher?," Post-Print hal-00445604, HAL.
- George Tridimas, 2004. "A Political Economy Perspective of Judicial Review in the European Union: Judicial Appointments Rule, Accessibility and Jurisdiction of the European Court of Justice," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 99-116, July.
- Ben Rosamond, 2016. "Field of Dreams: the Discursive Construction of EU Studies, Intellectual Dissidence and the Practice of ‘Normal Science’," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 19-36, January.
- Yi-chong, Xu, 2006. "The myth of the single solution: electricity reforms and the World Bank," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 802-814.
- Henry Farrell & Adrienne Héritier, 2006. "Codecision and Institutional Change," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 41, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Jean-Yves Pitarakis & George Tridimas, 2003. "Joint Dynamics of Legal and Economic Integration in the European Union," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 357-368, November.
- Diego Varela & Javier Prado-Dominguez, 2012. "Negotiating the Lisbon Treaty: Redistribution, Efficiency and Power Indices," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 107-124, July.
- Berthold Rittberger, 2003. "Removing conceptual blinders: Under what conditions does the ‘democratic deficit’ affect institutional design decisions?," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0023, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Mona Lyne & Daniel Nielson & Michael Tierney, 2009. "Controlling coalitions: Social lending at the multilateral development banks," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 407-433, December.
- Gary Marks & Liesbet Hooghe & Kermit Blank, 1995. "European Integration and the State," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 7, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Nathan Griffith, 2006. "“Deja Vu All Over Again:” Constitutional Economics and European legal Integration," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 15-29, March.
- Maria Gallego, David Scoones, 2005. "The Art of Compromise," Working Papers eg0042, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2005.
- Tridimas, George & Tridimas, Takis, 2004. "National courts and the European Court of Justice: a public choice analysis of the preliminary reference procedure," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 125-145, June.
- Karoline Flåm, 2009. "Restricting the import of ‘emission credits’ in the EU: a power struggle between states and institutions," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 23-38, February.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:6:p:1192-1202 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:45:y:1991:i:01:p:19-56_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.