Negotiating the Single European Act: national interests and conventional statecraft in the European Community
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 45 (1991)
Issue (Month): 01 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carsten Hefeker & Michael Neugart, 2016.
"Policy deviations, uncertainty, and the European Court of Justice,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 547-567, December.
- Carsten Hefeker & Michael Neugart, 2013. "Policy Deviations, Uncertainty, and the European Court of Justice," CESifo Working Paper Series 4143, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carsten Hefeker & Michael Neugart, 2013. "Policy Deviations, Uncertainty, and the European Court of Justice," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201309, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Carsten Hefeker & Michael Neugart, 2013. "Policy Deviations, Uncertainty, and the European Court of Justice," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 159-13, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Torsten Selck & Mark Rhinard & Frank Häge, 2007. "The evolution of European legal integration," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 187-200, December.
- Pustovitovskij, Andrej & Kremer, Jan-Frederik, 2011. "Structural Power and International Relations Analysis: "Fill your basket, get your preferences"," IEE Working Papers 191, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Beate Kohler-Koch, 1997. "The European Union Facing Enlargement: Still a System sui generis?," MZES Working Papers 20, MZES.
- Beaudonnet, Laurie and Danilo Di Mauro, 2012. "Support for Europe: Assessing the complexity of individual attitudes," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 16, 02.
- SALMON, Pierre, 2002. "Accounting for centralisation in the European Union : Niskanen, Monnet or Thatcher?," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2002-05, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Pierre Salmon, 2003. "Accounting for centralisation in the European Union: Niskanen, Monnet or Thatcher?," Post-Print hal-00445604, HAL.
- Yi-chong, Xu, 2006. "The myth of the single solution: electricity reforms and the World Bank," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 802-814.
- Henry Farrell & Adrienne Héritier, 2006. "Codecision and Institutional Change," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 41, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Diego Varela & Javier Prado-Dominguez, 2012. "Negotiating the Lisbon Treaty: Redistribution, Efficiency and Power Indices," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 107-124, July.
- Nathan Griffith, 2006. "“Deja Vu All Over Again:” Constitutional Economics and European legal Integration," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 15-29, 03.
- Maria Gallego, David Scoones, 2005. "The Art of Compromise," Working Papers eg0042, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2005.
- Karoline Flåm, 2009. "Restricting the import of ‘emission credits’ in the EU: a power struggle between states and institutions," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 23-38, February.
- Magali Dreyfus & Anthony Patt, 2012. "The European Commission White Paper on adaptation: appraising its strategic success as an instrument of soft law," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(8), pages 849-863, December.
- H.J. Roelfsema, 2004. "Legislative Bargaining and Lobbying in the European Union," Working Papers 04-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- George Tridimas, 2004. "A Political Economy Perspective of Judicial Review in the European Union: Judicial Appointments Rule, Accessibility and Jurisdiction of the European Court of Justice," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 99-116, July.
- Jean-Yves Pitarakis & George Tridimas, 2003. "Joint Dynamics of Legal and Economic Integration in the European Union," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 357-368, November.
- Berthold Rittberger, 2003. "Removing conceptual blinders: Under what conditions does the ‘democratic deficit’ affect institutional design decisions?," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0023, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Mona Lyne & Daniel Nielson & Michael Tierney, 2009. "Controlling coalitions: Social lending at the multilateral development banks," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 407-433, December.
- Gary Marks & Liesbet Hooghe & Kermit Blank, 1995. "European Integration and the State," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 7, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Tridimas, George & Tridimas, Takis, 2004. "National courts and the European Court of Justice: a public choice analysis of the preliminary reference procedure," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 125-145, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:45:y:1991:i:01:p:19-56_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed