The News Coverage of the 2004 European Parliamentary Election Campaign in 25 Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian Oberhuber, 2007. "Legitimating the European Union: The Contested Meanings of an EU Constitution," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 25, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Katjana Gattermann & Claes De Vreese & Wouter van der Brug, 2016. "Evaluations of the Spitzenkandidaten: The Role of Information and News Exposure in Citizens’ Preference Formation," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 4(1), pages 37-54.
- Nadia Fiorino & Nicola Pontarollo & Roberto Ricciuti, 2016. "Voter Turnout in European Parliament Elections: A Spatial Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 5910, CESifo Group Munich.
- Claes de Vreese & Rachid Azrout & Judith Moeller, 2016. "Cross Road Elections: Change in EU Performance Evaluations during the European Parliament Elections 2014," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 4(1), pages 69-82.
- Heidi Schulze, 2016. "The Spitzenkandidaten in the European Parliament Election Campaign Coverage 2014 in Germany, France, and the United Kingdom," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 4(1), pages 23-36.
More about this item
Keywordscontent analysis; EU; European parliamentary election; legitimacy; media;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:eeupol:v:7:y:2006:i:4:p:477-504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .