Façonner des outils d’analyse pour étudier le changement institutionnel
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elinor Ostrom & Xavier Basurto & Jean-Pierre Chanteau, Trad. & Agnès Labrousse, Trad., 2013. "Façonner des outils d'analyse pour étudier le changement institutionnel," Post-Print halshs-00973232, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:04:p:633-652_04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lam, W. F. & Lee, M. & Ostrom, E., 1994. "An institutional analysis approach: Findings from the NIIS on irrigation performance," IWMI Books, Reports H016269, International Water Management Institute.
- Agrawal, Arun & Gupta, Krishna, 2005. "Decentralization and Participation: The Governance of Common Pool Resources in Nepal's Terai," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1101-1114, July.
- Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 2002. "Evolutionary Theorizing in Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 23-46, Spring.
- Ragin, Charles C., 2000. "Fuzzy-Set Social Science," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226702773, October.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2002. "Darwinism in economics: from analogy to ontology," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 259-281.
- Edella Schlager & Elinor Ostrom, 1992. "Property-Rights Regimes and Natural Resources: A Conceptual Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 249-262.
- George Keith Pitman, 2002. "Bridging Troubled Waters : Assessing the World Bank Water Resources Strategy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14253, October.
- Gibson, Clark C. & Andersson, Krister & Ostrom, The late Elinor & Shivakumar, Sujai, 2005. "The Samaritan's Dilemma: The Political Economy of Development Aid," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199278855.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226702766 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gardner, Roy & Ostrom, Elinor, 1991. "Rules and Games," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 121-149, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geneviève Fontaine, 2017. "Les conditions d’émergence et de constitution de communs propices au développement local durable : place et rôles des pouvoirs publics," Post-Print hal-01539967, HAL.
- Geneviève Fontaine, 2016. "Analyser les conditions favorables à l'émergence de communs, le cas d'un PTCE d'économie solidaire," Post-Print hal-01338360, HAL.
- Geneviève Fontaine, 2016. "Susciter l'émergence de communs comme outils du développement durable," Post-Print hal-01539849, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsaction collective; changement institutionnel; règles; évolution; analyse dynamique; ressources communes; collective action; institutional change; rules; evolution; dynamics; common-pool resources; acción colectiva; cambio institucional; reglas; evolución; análisis dinámico; recursos comunes;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rvr:journl:2014:10437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pascal Seppecher). General contact details of provider: https://theorie-regulation.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.