The Developing The Information Society In The European Union And The Member States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vicente, María Rosalía & López, Ana Jesús, 2011. "Assessing the regional digital divide across the European Union-27," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 220-237, April.
- Wolfgang Briglauer, 2014.
"The impact of regulation and competition on the adoption of fiber-based broadband services: recent evidence from the European union member states,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 51-79, August.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang, 2013. "The impact of regulation and competition on the adoption of fibre-based broadband services: Recent evidence from the European Union member states," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88494, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Mario A. Maggioni & Mario Nosvelli & Teodora Erika Uberti, 2007. "Space versus networks in the geography of innovation: A European analysis," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(3), pages 471-493, August.
More about this item
Keywordsdigital agenda; information society; internet; social networking; technological communications;
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:9:p:55-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Visoiu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvro.html .