Testing The Models Of Regional Specialization In Terms Of New Theories Of International Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paulo Bastos & Manuel Cabral, 2007. "The Dynamics of International Trade Patterns," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(3), pages 391-415, October.
- Davis, Donald R. & Weinstein, David E., 2003. "Market access, economic geography and comparative advantage: an empirical test," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Mary Amiti, 1999.
"Specialization patterns in Europe,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 135(4), pages 573-593, December.
- Amiti, M., 1997. "Specialisation patterns in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20321, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mary Amiti, 1997. "Specialisation Patterns in Europe," CEP Discussion Papers dp0363, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sukkoo Kim, 1995. "Expansion of Markets and the Geographic Distribution of Economic Activities: The Trends in U. S. Regional Manufacturing Structure, 1860–1987," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 881-908.
- Marius Brülhart, 1994. "Marginal Intra-Industry Trade: Measurement and Relevance," Economics Technical Papers 942, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Michael H. Stierle & Ulrike von Schütz, 2003. "Regional specialisation and sectoral concentration: an empirical analysis for the enlarged EU," ERSA conference papers ersa03p317, European Regional Science Association.
- Brulhart, Marius, 2000. "Dynamics of Intraindustry Trade and Labor-Market Adjustment," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 420-435, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veronika CHALA, 2015. "The peculiarities of trade specialization in creative industries in the Central and Eastern European countries," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 6, pages 91-109, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Paulo Bastos & Manuel Cabral, 2007.
"The Dynamics of International Trade Patterns,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(3), pages 391-415, October.
- Paulo Bastos, & Manuel Cabral, 2007. "The Dynamics of International Trade Patterns," Discussion Papers 07/06, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Bao, Chengchao & Chen, Zhao & Wu, Jianfeng, 2013. "Chinese manufacturing on the move: Factor supply or market access?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 170-181.
- Abdul Azhar & Robert Elliott, 2003.
"On the measurement of trade-induced adjustment,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 139(3), pages 419-439, September.
- A K M Azhar & R J R Elliott, 2003. "On the Measurement of Trade-Induced Adjustment," Economics Discussion Paper Series 0309, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral Del R�o, 2008.
"Geographical Concentration of Unemployment: A Male-Female Comparison in Spain,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 401-412, April.
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral Del Rio, 2000. "The Geographical Concentration of Unemployment: a Male-female Comparison in Spain," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600002, EcoMod.
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral del Río, 2005. "The geographical concentration of unemployment: A male-female comparison in Spain," Working Papers 08, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Cutrini, Eleonora, 2009. "Using entropy measures to disentangle regional from national localization patterns," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 243-250, March.
- Bagoulla, Corinne & Péridy, Nicolas, 2011. "Market access and the other determinants of North–South manufacturing location choice: An application to the Euro-Mediterranean area," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 537-561.
- Mónica Rivera, 2014. "Trade patterns in the process of European integration: Evidence for the intraindustrial exchanges of a Mediterranean peripheral region," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(1), pages 227-249, January.
- Helena Marques, 2008. "Trade And Factor Flows In A Diverse Eu: What Lessons For The Eastern Enlargement(S)?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 364-408, April.
- Ying Ge, 2006. "Regional Inequality, Industry Agglomeration and Foreign Trade: The Case of China," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2006-105, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ge, Ying, 2009. "Globalization and Industry Agglomeration in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 550-559, March.
- Luca De Benedictis & Marco Gallegati & Massimo Tamberi, 2006. "Overall Specialization and Income: Countries Diversity," Working Papers 37-2006, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Oct 2008.
- Henry Overman & Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001.
"The Economic Geography of Trade, Production, and Income: A Survey of Empirics,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0508, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Overman, Henry G. & Redding, Stephen & Venables, Anthony J., 2001. "The economic geography of trade, production, and income: a survey of empirics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3712, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Overman, Henry G & Redding, Stephen J. & Venables, Anthony J, 2001. "The Economic Geography of Trade Production and Income: A Survey of Empirics," CEPR Discussion Papers 2978, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kim, Ho Yeon, 2012. "Shrinking population and the urban hierarchy," IDE Discussion Papers 360, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Guobing Shen & Anthony Yanxiang Gu, 2007. "Revealed Comparative Advantage, Intra‐industry Trade and the US Manufacturing Trade Deficit with China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 15(6), pages 87-103, November.
- Aleksandra Parteka, 2010.
"Employment and export specialisation along the development path: some robust evidence,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 145(4), pages 615-640, January.
- Aleksandra PARTEKA, 2007. "Employment and Export Specialization Patterns versus GDP Per Capita Performance - Unifying Approach," Working Papers 302, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Gómez-Zaldívar, Manuel & Garcia-Barragan, Fernando, 2022. "Trade Integration and Intra-national Business Cycle Synchronization: Evidence from Mexico’s States from 1980 to 2019," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 37(2), pages 216-234.
- Astrid KRENZ & Gerhard RÜBEL, 2009. "Explaining Industrial Localization and Countries´ Specialization in the European Union: An Empirical Investigation," EcoMod2009 21500056, EcoMod.
- Julio Martinez-Galarraga & Daniel A. Tirado & Rafael González-Val, 2015.
"Market potential and regional economic growth in Spain (1860–1930),"
European Review of Economic History, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 335-358.
- Julio Martínez-Galarraga & Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat & Rafael González-Val, 2014. "Market Potential and Regional Economic Growth in Spain, 1860-1930," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1409, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Rafael GonzÃ¡lez-Val & Julio MartÃnez-Galarraga & Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat, 2014. "Market Potential and Regional Economic Growth in Spain, 1860-1930," ERSA conference papers ersa14p635, European Regional Science Association.
- Moller, Joachim, 2001.
"Regional Adjustment Dynamics,"
Discussion Paper Series
26180, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Möller, Joachim, 2001. "Regional adjustment dynamics," HWWA Discussion Papers 146, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Fertő, Imre, 2006. "A társulási szerződés alkalmazkodási költségei a magyar élelmiszeriparban [The adjustment cost of the Association Agreement in the Hungarian food industry]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 799-811.
More about this item
Keywordsinter and intra-industry specialization; the marginal intraindustry specialization index; economies of scale; degree of trade liberalization;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsr:journl:v:61:y:2013:i:2:p:16-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Adrian Visoiu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.