The effect of talent management on organizational performance: applied study in Jordanian banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McDonnell, Anthony & Lamare, Ryan & Gunnigle, Patrick & Lavelle, Jonathan, 2010. "Developing tomorrow's leaders--Evidence of global talent management in multinational enterprises," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 150-160, April.
- Schuler, Randall S. & Jackson, Susan E. & Tarique, Ibraiz, 2011. "Global talent management and global talent challenges: Strategic opportunities for IHRM," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 506-516, October.
- Newburry, William & Gardberg, Naomi A. & Sanchez, Juan I., 2014. "Employer Attractiveness in Latin America: The Association Among Foreignness, Internationalization and Talent Recruitment," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 327-344.
- Beechler, Schon & Woodward, Ian C., 2009. "The global "war for talent"," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 273-285, September.
- Schiemann, William A., 2014. "From talent management to talent optimization," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 281-288.
- Tarique, Ibraiz & Schuler, Randall S., 2010. "Global talent management: Literature review, integrative framework, and suggestions for further research," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 122-133, April.
More about this item
Keywordstalent; talent management; aligning TM to strategy; developing; attracting and renewing talents; organizational performance.;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- H89 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rse:wpaper:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:36-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuela Epure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pgsaaea.html .