The effect of talent management on organizational performance: applied study in Jordanian banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schuler, Randall S. & Jackson, Susan E. & Tarique, Ibraiz, 2011. "Global talent management and global talent challenges: Strategic opportunities for IHRM," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 506-516, October.
- McDonnell, Anthony & Lamare, Ryan & Gunnigle, Patrick & Lavelle, Jonathan, 2010. "Developing tomorrow's leaders--Evidence of global talent management in multinational enterprises," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 150-160, April.
- Newburry, William & Gardberg, Naomi A. & Sanchez, Juan I., 2014. "Employer Attractiveness in Latin America: The Association Among Foreignness, Internationalization and Talent Recruitment," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 327-344.
- Beechler, Schon & Woodward, Ian C., 2009. "The global "war for talent"," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 273-285, September.
- Schiemann, William A., 2014. "From talent management to talent optimization," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 281-288.
- Tarique, Ibraiz & Schuler, Randall S., 2010. "Global talent management: Literature review, integrative framework, and suggestions for further research," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 122-133, April.
More about this item
Keywordstalent; talent management; aligning TM to strategy; developing; attracting and renewing talents; organizational performance.;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- H89 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rse:wpaper:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:36-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuela Epure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pgsaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.