Peculiarities And Usefulness Of Multipliers, Elasticities And Location Quotients For The Regional Development Planning: An Other View
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis de Mesnard, 2004.
"Understanding the Shortcomings of Commodity-based Technology in Input-Output Models: an Economic-Circuit Approach,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 125-141.
- Louis De Mesnard, 2004. "Understanding the shortcomings of commodity-based technology in input-output models: an economic-circuit approach," Post-Print halshs-00068417, HAL.
- Round, J. I., 1978. "On estimating trade flows in interregional input output models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 289-302, September.
- Claudia Ciobanu & Konstadinos Mattas & Dimitris Psaltopoulos, 2004. "Structural Changes in Less Developed Areas: An Input- Output Framework," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(6), pages 603-614.
- A. T. Flegg & C. D. Webber, 2000. "Regional Size, Regional Specialization and the FLQ Formula," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 563-569.
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2005. "More on multipliers," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 421-426.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Romero, Carlos Adrian & Mastronardi, Leonardo Javier & Faye, Magalí Julieta, 2012.
"Análisis de coeficientes de localización. El caso de la provincia de Córdoba
[Location quotient analysis. The case of Córdoba state]," MPRA Paper 36997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-output analysis; regional planning; multipliers; elasticities; non-survey techniques;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rrs:journl:v:2:y:2008:i:1:p:118-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bogdan-Vasile Ileanu). General contact details of provider: http://www.rrsa.ro .